Prologue

All of the main characters are still 15

KEEP THAT IN MIND.
Y/n is 19 and Levi is 21 in the fic.
There will also be some other characters that are older.

If there are spelling errors i'll fix them when the story is finished.

AOT and all characters are owned by Hajime Isayama.

Notes:

H/c: Hair color
H/l: Hair length
S/c: Skin color
E/c: Eye color
Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name

Started: 2/22/21
Finished:____

^^^Levi playlist Recommend listening while reading

^^^
Levi playlist
Recommend listening while reading.
Enjoy!
___________________________________

You were abandoned by your parents in the underground. You were 11 years old when they left you. You learned how to fight, stole food and clothes to stay alive.

It had been about a year that you had to fight and care for yourself now.

One day you were looking for food to keep you alive when a short boy that looked to be slightly older caught you. "Oi what are you doing?" he asked. "I uh.." was all you could say. "Tch, what's your name?" He asked. "Y/n.. Y/n L/n" you told him. "I'm Levi." He said.

"Come with me, you're filthy and i'm guessing you're hungry." He said walking towards a building, you followed him.

You were surprised and grateful that someone would actually help you out. You had been trying to find help for a year now but no one seemed to care about you.

The world was cruel.

You followed behind him until you reached a house. He opened the door and walked in. You walked in behind him to see two people sitting on chairs at a table, a girl and a boy. "Levi who's this?" Asked the boy with ash-blond hair. "Just a random girl, I saw her trying to steal food so i brought her here, she's filthy, thought i would give her some clean clothes." Levi said turning his head back to you.