Chapter 10

You opened your eyes to see no one next to you. Wasn't he in here? I'll go find him in a little bit. I still need to get ready and read the note. You thought to yourself. You looked over at your clock and saw that it was 10:16am. Shit Levi and Commander Erwin are going to kill me for sleeping in this late.

You quickly got up, ran into your bathroom and started taking off your clothes. You walked into the shower and began washing your hair and your body.

Once you were done you grabbed your towel and began drying yourself. Once you were dry enough you started to put your uniform on. You heard your room door open and close. Hange maybe? You asked yourself. You ignored it and finished putting on your uniform.

You opened the door and walked out drying your hair. When you walked out you saw Levi sitting on the bed drinking some tea. "Didn't I tell you to stay?" You asked him. "I did but I got up early. I let you sleep in because you seemed tired. By the way the new recruits are here."

"They are?!" You said trying to dry your hair faster.

"Yes, by the way we have training for thirty minutes today. I forgot to mention that yesterday."

"3DMG training or combat?"

"Combat."

"Looks like it's time for me to beat Jean's ass once again." You laughed.

"Be down in ten minutes. Training will start then." He said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Can I read the envelope first?" You asked him.

"Read it after." He opened the door and walked out closing it behind him.

Damn it. I have to be down quickly. I still need to eat breakfast and then go train.

Your hair wasn't completely dry but it wasn't wet either. You grabbed a hair tie and put your hair up in a pony tail so it wouldn't get in the way while you were fighting.

You walked over to your drawer and grabbed the envelope. "I wonder what it says. I'll read it when I have some free time." You spoke to yourself. You opened your drawer to reveal your clothes and tucked it away just incase someone went into your room and saw it.

You put on your boots and walked out of your room. You walked to the stairs and down to the mess hall. You saw that it was empty. They're probably outside already. I'll skip breakfast for today I guess. You walked outside of HQ and went to the training grounds.

-

When you got there you saw Levi, Hange and all your friends. "Y/n!!" Sasha ran towards you. "Hey Sasha." You smiled. "So who's the guy you like?" She whispered. "Uhm I don't think right now is the right time. Captain Levi is going to get mad if we don't train. He may be short but he's scary." You chuckled. Sasha's eyes widened. "What's wrong Sasha?" You asked. She didn't reply. "Tch, stop talking about me and get to training before I punish both of you." You turned around to see him. He looked rather annoyed. "I- I'm sorry Captain." You grabbed Sasha's wrist and ran off. "That was a close one." You stopped running.

"Everyone choose a partner!" Hange raised their voice to catch everyone's attention.

Sasha left your side and ran over to Connie. You were left alone until you saw Jean walking towards you. "Wanna be partners?" He asked stopping in front of you. "Sure." You smiled. A light shade of pink spread onto his face. "Jean your face is pink." You pointed out. "Oh it's just because it's kind of hot today." He chuckled.

Everyone else had already gotten started and were fighting each other. "Ready to loose Y/n?" He smirked getting into a fighting stance. "Ask yourself that okay?" You chuckled and got in your stance. Jean rolled his eyes. "Ready set go."