Chapter 9

A while has passed since Hange's titans where
killed. They had checked the cadets 3DMG but you haven't heard if they found anyone or not.

You were outside taking a walk with Eren around the castle. "So! Who do you think will join the scouts?" You asked him. "Well.. Mikasa and Armin.. i'm not sure about the others. They probably changed their minds after the titan attack on Trost. Marco seemed devoted to join the military police so he'll probably still go with them. I'm not sure about the others though. After that titan attack.. cadets have probably chosen other regiments." Eren replied. "Maybe a few might join but not as much as before." You added on to what Eren said.

Eren and you kept walking, passing Eld and Gunther. "In the end, they didn't find any soldiers who used their 3DMG without authorization."

"Who did it then?"

You heard them talking you turned around and walked towards them. "You're kidding right? No one used their 3DMG to kill the titans."

"No." Gunther replied.

"Today's the ceremony. Y/n, Eren you two will be present." You heard Levi behind you. "Captain!" You smiled and ran to him, giving him a hug. "Get off me brat." Levi pushed you off him gently. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so stupid. You thought to yourself. You let go of him. "Sorry sir" You apologized. "Stop apologizing, kid." He said in his normal tone and patted your head.

"Captain Levi, i'm concerned about the ceremony. I don't think many will join." Eld told Levi. "Y/n, Eren.. do you know anyone who you think will join?" Gunther asked. "Only Mikasa and Armin we don't know about the rest." Eren spoke.

"I see, Y/n come with me."

"For?" You asked him.

"We're going to be doing maneuvering training."

Levi started walking away to the stables. You turned your head to the right slightly. You were confused on why you needed to train with maneuvering. You were the top of your class. "I guess i'll see ya guys later! Bye!" You waved at them and ran to Levi. "Bye!" The three guys yelled from behind you. You had now caught up with Levi and kept up with his normal pace. "So Levi.. where are we going?" You asked him walking into the stables. "To the forest nearby. We'll only be training for about thirty minutes because the ceremony is in two hours." He spoke opening up Midnights pen and letting her walk out. "Come here i'm going to lift you up since you can't get on by yourself."

You walked over to Levi. He grabbed your waist and lifted you up sitting you on the horse. He got on right after. "The forest is only like 10 minutes away by horse." The horse started moving going towards the forest.

You used one arm to hold onto Levi and one to pat his head. He didn't seem to mind it when you both were alone. "Good Levi." You smiled to yourself. "Tch, I'm not a dog." He replied, you laughed.

You started humming to pass the time.

-

The horse came to a stop. "We're here, now stop playing with my hair." Levi said getting off the horse. "But I like playing with your hair." You replied. Levi didn't say anything. He grabbed your waist and helped you down. "Thank you." You smiled at him. Levi got the rope and tied Midnight onto a tree.

"Time for training!" You hooked onto a tree and maneuvered your way onto it. "Oi brat, I didn't say we would be using the trees did I?" He yelled at you. "Sorry Levi!" You apologized and glided your way back down to Levi.

"You don't need maneuvering training. You just need to change your position. You're really good at using the 3DMG because I taught you how." He started. He moved your hips slightly. "There, you just needed to change that. Try using it now."