Chapter 5

"Brat get up." You heard Levi's voice.

The sun was in your eyes, you fluttered your eyes and turned to the side which made you fall off the bed. *Thud* "Ow!" You whined in pain.

"That's what you get, hurry up and get ready you have training. Be out in 10 minutes." Levi closed the door and left.

You got up and walked to the small bathroom in the room. You took your clothes off grabbed your towel and quickly got into the bathtub.

You took a quick 3 minutes shower, put your clothes on, dried your hair, and put it into a pony tail so it wouldn't get caught on anything.

You walked out of the bathroom to see Levi sitting down on your bed. "What are you doing?" You walked over to him. "Waiting for you." He laid back on the bed with his arms out. You touched your neck to feel no necklace. "Where is Isabel's necklace?!" You panicked. "It's on the counter. I took it off you so you wouldn't suffocate in your sleep." You grabbed the necklace, put it on your neck and tried to clip it, but you couldn't clip it. "Tch, let me." Levi said sitting up and getting ahold of the necklace. He clipped the back of it and stood up. "Let's go now." He walked out, you followed.

"So Captain.. what are we doing for training today?" You nudged him.

He let out a sigh."Since you're the top of your class you're going to be training with me today." You started to jump up and down. "Yay! Now I can actually spend some time with you again!"

"Again? What do you mean again? Didn't you just meet?" Petra asked at the bottom of the stairs. "Uh, forget it let's just go train." You laughed and stepped off the final step. You walked out the doors to see Hange squad and Levi squad training. Petra left to go with the rest of Levi squad and Hange ran over to Levi and you. "Hey Y/n, Levi! ready to venture outside the walls?" They said putting their hands on your shoulders. "Le- Captain is going too?" You asked with a slight burn on your cheeks. "Yeah! we'll leave in an hour after your training. Levi don't exhaust her, she needs energy!" Hange ran off.

"Let's get to training, don't slack off or you'll need to clean." Levi walked onto the training grounds.

"I don't want to clean I remember you always made us clean!" You whined.

"Then get over here and fight me." He said getting into a fighting stance. You ran to where he was and stopped to get in your stance.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Of course." you smirked.

You charged at him pretending to punch him in the face but instead kicked his side. He blocked and grabbed your leg which made you fall on your back.
"Ow that hurt." Levi reached his hand out to help you get up. You gladly excepted but instead of getting up your brought him down with you. He was now on top pinning your down. "Sorry Captain." You smirked and kicked him off you making him fall on his rear.

"No one has ever made Captain Levi fall like that." You heard Petra say.

"Had enough shortie?" You got up.

"What did I tell you about calling me that when you're shorter than I am?"

You walked over to Levi and held your hand out. "Come on Captain we still need to do training. Don't tell me you give up"

"Is she really talking to the Captain like that?" You heard whispers.

Levi took your hand and you helped him up. "Tch." Was all he said as he kept his same stoic expression.

"So what are we going to do now?" You asked him.

"Show me your fighting stance again." You did as he said and got into position.