Chapter 4

The carriage came to a stop. "We're back at HQ let's go, you'll be meeting the rest of the squad." Levi got out of the carriage, he gave you a hand helping you out. "You're back early" You heard Erwin's voice say.

"Hi commander, who knew the walls were so big! There were so many stores." you jumped around waving your hands in the air.

"You sure change your mood quite easily. Just a few hours ago you were trying to attack me." He chuckled.

"Come on Y/n you need to meet the rest." Levi walked into the building, you followed.

"See you later commander!" You waved at him and walked into HQ.

You walked in and saw four people talking, seated at a table. "Everyone this is your new squad member Y/n L/n. Introduce yourselves to her."

They got up and walked over to Levi and you.

"I'm Gunther"

"I'm Eld."

"Tch, the names Oluo"

"I'm Petra"

"Nice to meet you!" You put a smile on your face.

"Go get settled in and then i'll show you around" Levi said and walked away.

"I'll help you!" Petra said grabbing the bag from your hands and quickly running up the stairs. You followed her.

She ran into a room, you ran behind her and walked into the room. "This is yours, let's start and do this quickly so we can go downstairs." She grabbed the suitcase and placed it on the bed and began helping you un pack.

-

Thirty minutes had passed and you got done quite quickly. You didn't have many things just the small things and little clothes you had from five years ago and now. "You don't have many things, let's go buy you some more clothes when we're free." She said looking at you. "You're really nice." You smiled at her. "Thank you, you are too! We're going to get along I know it!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the room, down the stairs and into the cafeteria area.

You walked into the area to see all of the men you had met before alongside Levi. "Hey Y/n gotten settled in yet?" Eld asked. "Yeah it was quite quick since I don't have many things and Petra helped me." You said putting your arm around her. "You two are getting along well." Gunther smiled.

"Y/n come with me to my office, I need to talk to you." Levi got up and started walking to and up the stairs. "But why! I want to talk to Petra." You whined. "You can do that after."

You followed him up to his office. Levi opened the door letting you in first and walked in after you, closing the door behind him."Sit down." He pointed at the chair in front of his desk. He walked to his and sat down. "So.. what did you want to talk about ca- Levi?" You asked him. "Isabel and Farlan." He intertwined his fingers together and put his elbows on the desk. You stayed quiet.
"Do you want me to tell you everything or the little bits?" he asked. "Everything please." You replied. "Very well."

"I'll start from when the dark rain clouds started to come in. We were on our horses, there were flair guns being shot from different directions. Farlan and Isabel were both riding next to me while I was in the middle. The dark rain clouds started to come in along with heavy fog, it started drizzling, raining, and finally pouring. It was pouring to the point to where we all couldn't see, I told both of them to not get separated. There was horses that were slipping and soldiers falling getting devoured. We started talking about Erwin, eventually I told them that I would go alone, I told them to go with the other. We started arguing about me going alone, they wanted to go as well. Eventually they trusted me, I left them, the rain and fog was heavy and I couldn't see. I kept riding the horse and started to see dead horses and dead bodies along with titan footprints, they were headed back behind me. I quickly turned around and went back. I got to where they were and saw one of the men in our squad get eaten. Farlan started moving away but his horse slipped which made him fall. I quickly got off my horse and tried to go save him but Isabel got to the titan before I could. She tried slicing its nape but missed, she was still hooked onto the titan so she stepped on it and slipped. There was another titan that came and ate her. The titan then turned to Farlan, his gear had a malfunction. The other squad member tried helping but ended up getting eaten. The titan then grabbed Farlan, before he was devoured he yelled something to me 'find her' he said. He waved at me and the titan bit down on his body. I started fighting the titans that where there out of rage. When I was done I saw Isabel's decapitated head next to me." He put his head down on his desk.