Chapter 7

[Back at HQ]

"Eren! Eren! Piggy back ride!" You yelled excitedly. "Okay get on." Eren bent down allowing you to get on his back. You climbed on and placed your arms around his neck. He placed his hand on your legs for support. He started running around the cafeteria with you on his back. You laughed loudly.

"Stop fucking around and get to work." Levi ordered.

"C'mon captain don't be like that. You're no fun. Come on give me a piggy back ride now!" You got off Eren's back and joyfully walked over to Levi. "No, go pack we're moving to the new HQ so get to work." He raised his voice the slightest at you. "Look i'm captain Levi. I'm bossy and mean. A short little midget who can't reach cups off the shelf." you mumbled under you breath. "What was that cadet?" He hissed at you. Oh shit he's mad. "N-nothing captain i'll be going to pack now. Eren come with me." You grabbed Eren's wrist and ran up the stairs to your room.

You ran into the room and closed it. "That was a close one." You gasped for air since you were exhausted. You had gotten shot, beat up and maybe even chased by a short angry man.

Eren was semi confused but got why you were so scared of getting scolded by Levi. "Can you help me pack? I don't have many things so it'll be rather easy." you spoke. "Yeah sure." He walked over to your drawers and started getting things out. You kneeled down next to your bed and got the old suitcase out. You got back up and began putting your things into it.

-

It has now passed about ten minutes. You and Eren we're finally done packing your things and clearing out your room. "Eren stay here i'll be right back." You said as you walked over to the door. You opened it and walked out, closing it behind you. You turned your body to the right and saw Levi and Petra standing in front of each other. Petra then began moving her face towards his. Her lips touched his cheek. "Get a room!" You raised your voice annoyed at them. Petra I thought you were my friend. You turned back around, opened the door to your room. You walked in and slammed the door shut angrily. "Y/n what's wrong?" Eren asked confused by your sudden rush of anger. "Nothing." You sighed and sat down on your bed.

[Levi's POV]

I walked up the stairs to go check on Y/n and Eren. Surely they're already done. Y/n doesn't have many things to pack. I might need to take her shopping again. I got to the top of the stairs and started walking in the direction of Y/n's room when I was stopped by Petra. "Hi Captain." She giggled. "What do you want brat?" I asked. She started walking towards me until we were face to face. "You're really cute when you call me a brat." God you're so annoying. I don't like you either way. I like Y/n. Suddenly I heard a door open. I focused my vision to the door. It was Y/n. Petra gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Get a room!" Y/n raised her voice at us clearly annoyed. She turned back around and went back inside her room. She slammed the door behind her.

Whats her deal? I asked myself.

"So captain would you like to go out sometime?"

"No."

I walked away from her and walked over to Y/n's room. "But captain you went out with Y/n!" Petra whined. "So? She needed clothes. She's not like you. She doesn't have a family to provide her with those things like you do."

She got mad and made her way back downstairs.

I've had to deal with you for a year now. At first you were nice but now you're just annoying and over obsessive. You may put up a cutesy nice girl act but in reality you're greedy and selfish.