Chapter 12

You woke up to the smell of food. "Levi?" You asked, looking at the spot next to you where Levi was originally sleeping at. It was empty. I smell food. It has to be him cooking because who else would be in here. You sat up and dangled your feet off the edge of the bed.

You stood up and left the room you were in going to the kitchen.

"Quite a storm that was eh?" You said.

"Oh, good you're up. I was about to go wake you up to eat." He said, finishing serving the food onto two plates. "Sit down." He told you. You did as he said and he brought the food to the table along with two cups of tea. "Thank you Levi." You gave him a smile. "You're welcome."

-

Once you both were finished eating you went to the room to get your clothes and went back to the main room where Levi was. "We still need to get ready. The scouts ball is in three hours and i slept in while you cooked."

"We'll be ready in time dont worry."

You began to take off the shirt you had on. "What are you doing?" Levi asked. "I'm giving you my shirt because you know how Petra is." You handed it to him. "You're going to be cold."

"It's fine. Besides HQ isn't that far away from here. We just couldn't make it back last night because of how much rain there was."

"Fine but at least take one of the blankets in here so you're not cold."

"Okay, let's go then."

-

You both walked out of the cabin and began walking back to HQ. "Be careful not to slip."

After the storm last night, there was a lot of mud so it was very slippery to walk in.

"Shit shit shit!" You slipped and Levi tried to catch you making him slip too. "Were filthy now." You laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because you tried to save me from falling and now your dirty. We're both dirty!" You kept laughing. "Hurry up and get up before leave you here by yourself." He said, getting up.

"That's rude, help me."

Levi rolled his eyes and gave you a hand. You both kept walking back to HQ.

Finally you could see the castle from a distance. "We're here!"

"Took us about an hour because you kept slipping and i had to hold you the whole time."

"Yeah but you have to admit it was fun. Besides we kind of got some alone time."

-

"You two are so filthy! Why didn't you two come back yesterday?" Hange asked. "Didn't you see the giant ass storm last night four eyes? We stayed in a cabin nearby. We lost midnight though."

"Eren found midnight wandering around early this morning. He put her back into the stables."

"Hange, since I still don't have many nice clothes do you think I can borrow some of yours for the ball?"

"Of course hun! Just go take a shower then go to my room, okay?"

"Okay." You smiled at them. "Let's go Levi."