TRAILER 14 - Willy's Wonderland

WILLY'S WONDERLAND

Trailer Texts by KiddoIsTheBest

(I don't own anything, I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

The Janitor  -  Qrow Branwen

Liv Hawthorne  -  Ruby Rose

Eloise Lund  -  Raven Branwen

Evan Olson  -  Vernal

Tex Macadoo  -  Arthur Watts

Chris Muley  -  Oscar Pine

Kathy Barnes  -  Weiss Schnee

Bob McDaniel  -  Neptune Vasilias

Aaron Powers  -  Mercury Black

Dan Lorraine  -  Yatsuhashi Daichi

Jim Hawthorne  -  Taiyang Xiao Long

Judy Hawthorne  -  Summer Rose

Jerry Robert Willis / Willy the Weasel  -  Tyrian Callows (voice)

Ruby was frightened after hearing the thunderstruck and the creepy laugh. The adults knew what is the next universe that Kiddo will show them.

"It's horror, isn't it?" Ozpin asked which made everyone slightly jumped.

"Yeah, but I'm going to be nice. It will have some comedy in it," Kiddo said but the children who are afraid of horror movies aren't convinced. "I hope you can handle it."

"Are we sure we're going to let them see something scary?" Qrow asked.

"Pheesh. You guys are always fighting Grimms who are scary than you imagine,"  Kiddo stated. "What's so different between that and a horror universe?"

"Because the fact that we can't fight back unlike the Grimm?" Weiss stated.

"Oh. Good point," Kiddo said with a smirked. "So, you're saying your cowards?"

"Since when?! I can handle anything!" Weiss denied. "Ruby is the one that is terrified!"

"Am not! I can handle... *gulped* it!" Ruby stated.

"Quit being a coward! You're wasting our time because of your cowardice." Salem said in a deep voice which intimidated everyone, except for Ozpin and Kiddo, as all of them fell into silence. "I humbly apologized for that, Author."

"Nah, it's fine." Kiddo said. 'The intimidation wasn't necessary.'

"I... don't... think... I... can... handle... it... after... that." Ruby butchered her words from Salem's menacing presence.

'Great you broke her.' Kiddo said as he explains the next universe. "Before we start, does anyone know what an animatronic is?"

"Isn't it like a modern variant of the automaton and are often used for the portrayal of mascots in kids' restaurants?" Oobleck answered. "What about it?"

"Well... what if they are hunted?" Kiddo said in a creepy tone.

Ruby fainted to the ground as her teammates attempted to wake her up. For the adults, it doesn't scary since they can take them down easily without the usage of weapons or semblances, but considering the universe is an normalcy world it'll be troublesome and difficult to survive.