TRAILER 24: Oscar Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

HARRY POTTER AND THE
PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

Scene Texts by:
KiddoIsTheBest

{~ I don't own anything. I'm just a college student who loves writing~}

CAST:

Harry Potter - Oscar Pine

Ron Weasley -  Neptune Vasilias

Hermione Granger - Weiss Schnee

Neville Longbottom - Pyke Rite

Draco Malfoy - Harriet Bree

Albus Dumbledore - Professor Ozpin

Minerva McGonagall - Glynda Goodwitch

Rubeus Hagrid - Pietro Polendina

Severus Snape - Qrow Branwen

Quirinus Quirrell - Vine Zeki

Rolanda Hooch - Shion Zaiden

Filius Flitwick - Lewis

Garrick Olivander - Bartholomew Oobleck

Oliver Wood - Bolin Hori

Percy Weasley - Kobalt

———

"Wizarding World?" Ozpin realized what the next universe was going to be about. "Are you saying that this next world is about magic?"

'Magic!?' Oscar and Salem shared the same thoughts.

"Woah, woah! Magic? Do you mean those things in the fantasy genre where you cast elemental spells? And it's a theory about where the Aura and Semblance originated from?" Weiss questioned. "Magic doesn't exist! It has been proven multiple times by scientists!"

'That's because magic is unexplainable compared to what people depict as a form of science that can't be explained yet.' Ozpin doesn't want to reveal the previous existence of magic yet, and he's certain that his former beloved won't as well.

"Remember, Weiss. This is another universe." Blake reminded her. "It's possible that magic does exist in this universe."

"If it does, it would be so COOOL!!!" Ruby was excited to see some magic.

"Yes, the next universe will indeed be about magic!" Kiddo exclaimed enthusiastically. "Though to those who have witnessed magic in the past, magic will be different in this universe."

"Wait. 'To those who have witnessed magic'? What is that supposed to mean?" Weiss asked suspiciously.

"I-It's nothing!" Oscar attempts to hide the fact that magic exists as it's too soon for most of these people to learn about it, especially his friends.

Arthur groaned, "Magic. A nonsensical existence. It violates every natural order in Remnant."

"Are you sure it's not just your scientific mind denying its existence, Watts?" Cinder pointed out smugly.

Arthur scoffed, "Screw you."

A flash of a seemingly giant figure with a 12-year-old boy walking down an alley filled with stores and people before shifting into an owl staring at the camera and then finally ending with a wand shop.