SCENE 3 - Bank Robbery Secret (Now You See Me)

BANK ROBBERY SECRET (NOW YOU SEE ME)

Credits:

Scene Texts by ZongWeiTan9

(I don't own anything. I'm just a highschool student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Danny Atlas / The Lover - Jaune Arc

Merritt McKinney / The Hermit - Roman Torchwick

Henley Reeves / The High Priestess - Velvet Scarletina

Jack Wilder / Death - Neptune Vasilias

Dylan Rhodes / The Fool - Qrow Branwen

Alma Dray - Winter Schnee

Thaddeus Bradley - Ozpin

Hermia - Glynda Goodwitch

Étienne Forcier - Jacques Schnee

The cast were still talking about Captain Atlas. Ironwood was thinking that he should restart the super soldier program, Watts was wondering what was the formula for the serum, and Raven avoiding eye contact with the group as her cheeks were red.

"Alright, let's get started." Bill said.

Ruby raised her hand, "You said it's a scene. What scene is it?"

"It's from Now You See Me. Do you remember that one?" Bill asked.

"Ah yes! The one where I was respectable criminal that pulled off the biggest bank heist ever... with the other three." Roman said, praising himself.

"So... what scene are watching on this universe?" Cinder asked.

"This is where Ozpin told Qrow and Winter on how the Four Horsemen pulled off that magic heist." Bill stated.

Qrow groaned, "I forgot I'm a cop on this one... with her!"

"You think you're the only one complaining here, drunk?!" Winter said angrily.

"Enough with the flirting you two!" Raven yelled.

"Flirting?!" Qrow and Winter yelled in unison.

"Why would I ever date with this guy/woman?!" Qrow and Winter complained in unison.

"ENOUGH!!!" Bill shouted as his appearance turned into demonic.

He calmed down and chanting gibberish words.

"A little backstory here first before we start." Everyone then listens carefully. "Qrow isn't a huntsmen here, since they don't exist, but an agent of Federal Bureau Investigation. The FBI is a Vale law enforcement agency for crimes that spread beyond the city." Bill explained.

Qrow was surprised that he was a special agent that is investigating the Four Horsemen who were considered global threat to Remnant though he shrugs it off with a drink.

"You would be a great soldier, Qrow, if you aren't so stubborn." James stated.

"Whatever." Qrow ignored his statement.

Bill continued, "Winter here was born on Mistral from a different family. Willow never met Jacques and married to a different man. Willow's quite successful in running her own Dust Company that rivals Jacques'."

Winter was paralyzed like a deer on headlights. She couldn't believe the information that she heard, especially the Schnee Family.

"I don't exist here?!" Weiss and Whitley shouted in shock.