TRAILER 23 - Twisted Metal

TWISTED METAL

Scene Texts by:
KiddoIsTheBest

{~ I don't own anything. I'm just a college student who loves writing~}

CAST:

John Doe - Jaune Arc

Quiet - Neopolitan

Marcus Kane / Sweet Tooth - Hazel Rainart

Agent Stone - James Ironwood

Stu - Leonardo Lionheart

Mike - Mata

Miranda Watts - Ruby Rose

Raven - Raven Branwen

Loud - Roman Torchwick

Tommy - Pietro Polendina

Bloody Mary - Fiona Thyme

Preacher - Tyrian Callows

———

"Is everybody ready?" Kiddo asked.

"Before we start, what do you mean by post-apocalyptic twisted world?" Taiyang asked curiously. "Is it gonna be about the zombie apocalypse?"

Kiddo shook his head, "Nope. Not every post-apocalyptic universe involves zombies, you know. You'll see what I mean when you witness this universe."

"Why do I have a gut feeling that this is a lawless world?" Ironwood asked. "Laws do not apply in movies that involve an apocalypse."

"Do you really need an answer for that? Because what's the point of sticking to the laws when the majority of the people are triggered by survival?" Roman answered. "It's obvious that this universe is basically gonna be a lawless one, and I'm living for it."

"I wonder what kind of criminals would roam around this world." Vernal said curiously.

"We shall wait and see." Raven wondered as well.

'Damn, they came to that conclusion that fast.' Kiddo was impressed with them. "Alright, let's just begin. Just a minor and unimportant warning, there's gonna be blood and swearing in this."

"You've got to be kidding me!!" Jaune and Ruby complained.

Tyrian smiled crazily, "This is gonna be fun then!"

The scene began with the view of several buildings being lit up in the distance in daylight. It then shifted to several locations that were plunged into chaos with the final one being three meteor-like objects passed over by the young James.

"20 years ago," Jaune Doe began to narrate. "The world fell to sh*t."

"It looks like Jaune is the main protagonist of this universe." Pyrrha said before giggling. "And... you swore, Jaune."

"Noooo! I have become my worst enemy!" Jaune couldn't believe his counterpart swore in this universe.

"What does he mean by the world fell into... you know?" Ren asked curiously, ignoring his team leader's cry of despair. "Did something happen? Is it caused by those meteors?"