SCENE 6 - Sun vs Team SSSN and Yang (TAG)

JERRY VS THE BOYS (TAG)

Scene Texts by ZongWeiTan9

(I don't own anything. I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Jerry Pierce  -  Sun Wukong

Bob Callahan  -  Scarlet David

Kevin Sable  -  Sage Ayana

Hogan "Hoagie" Malloy  -  Neptune Vasilias

Randy "Chilli" Cilliano  -  Yang Xiao Long

Susan Rollins  -  Blake Belladonna

Anna Malloy  -  Weiss Schnee

Rebecca Crosby  -  Velvet Scarletina

"What is this one about?" Ruby asked excitedly.

"A couple of friends goofing with each other." Kiddo answered.

The teams gasped when they realized what he meant. Bill said the same thing in that trailer.

"Is it TAG?!" Ruby and Nora asked with sparkled eyes.

"How did you know?"

"Bill said the same thing when he showed as the trailer." Pyrrha answered.

Kiddo sighed, "That illuminati stole my idea..." He said as he lowered his head. "Well, I guess I'll show you guys a scene then instead."

"What is this scene?" Ruby asked.

"Riding Hood, you asked too many questions. No offense though." Kiddo said in annoyance.

"Sorry..." Ruby pouted.

"I'm not going to bother explaining," Kiddo said as he pressed a button on the remote. "just enjoy the show." Kiddo teleported in his seat.

The scene opens with a car on the street. In the car was Yang, Neptune, Weiss, Scarlet, Sage and Velvet. Weiss is calling Blake and Sun to set the trap.

"Oh hello Ms. Rollins," Weiss said. "This is Margaret from the Vale Country Club. I'm just calling to let you know that we won't be able to refund your deposit since you cancelled the rehearsal on such short notice."

"WHAT!" Sun and Blake exclaimed. "I think that you have a mistake here. We didn't cancel the reception."

"I forgot that Sun and Blake are getting married here." Yang smirked causing Sun and Blake to blush.

"My grandbabies!" Kali shouted while Ghira spat his tea from his wife's unexpected scream.

"Kali!" Ghira said.

"Mom!" Blake shouted.

Kali covered her mouth, "Oops, sorry."

Neptune patted Sun's shoulder, "Congratulations, team leader."

Sun chuckled with blushed face, "Thanks I guess."

Team SSSN and Yang were laughing quietly in the background.

"I'm afraid that we have unfortunately booked something else in that time slot now." Weiss says, continuing the ruse.

"A quinceañera." Sage suggested.

Weiss told them that.

"A what?!" Blake said over the phone.

"The fucks a quinceañera?!" Sun asked.

RWBY: Multiverse CinemaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara