Trailer 18 - RoboCop

ROBOCOP

Trailer Texts by KiddoIsTheBest

(I don't own anything, I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Alex Murphy / Robocop  -  Taiyang Xiao Long

Bob Morton  -  Pietro Polendina

The Old Man  -  Jacques Schnee

Dick Jones  -  Arthur Watts

Clarence Boddicker  -  Roman Torchwick

Emil Antonowsky  -  Mercury Black

"All right, settle in and prepare to react." Kiddo said as he disintegrated his mug.

"You said it's about the greatest cop in Patch. Is it a police movie?" Weiss asked.

Roman groaned in annoyance, "Great..."

Kiddo nodded, "Yep. The greatest cop that even criminals fear."

Mercury snorted, "He can't be that greatest."

The audience glared at him for his stupidity for not learning his lesson in Qrow Wick which reminded Qrow and Ruby as they cracked their knuckles.

"You never learned do you, Merc?" Emerald stated.

"Oh please, we escaped from cops all the time?" Mercury mockingly asked.

Kiddo sighed, "Just watch."

COMING FROM ORION PICTURES CORPORATION

The trailer starts in some kind of an electrical room as the camera walks toward the voice.

"We get best of both worlds," The voice of Pietro said.

"You're father is here again, Penny." Ruby said.

"I heard it, Ruby. I do hope he isn't evil like in Trailer 6," Penny stated but the others couldn't recall which universe is that in. "You know. The Mortal Kombat world?"

"Oh? That universe! Yeah, I hope he isn't evil." Ruby said.

The camera still continued walking towards the voice.

"The fastest reflexes modern technology has to offer on more computer assisted memory and a lifetime of on the street of law enforcement programming is my great pleasure to present to you..." The voice of Pietro continued.

Pietro removed the wrap sheet and looks back at the guests, "RoboCop."

RoboCop, which is Taiyang, slides the chain door open.

The people who knew Taiyang covered their mouth in shock while the intelligent people were fascinating of an older robotic design.

"What happened to dad?!" Yang angrily asked.

"Yeah?!" Ruby angrily asked as well.

"Tai Murphy was a cop who pursued notorious criminal Roman Torchwick and his gang who ambush and tortured him until Roman shoots him in the head." Kiddo explained which shocked the audience as Tai's family deathly glared at Roman.

"Wait! That's my counterpart's doing!" Roman defended.

"We know," Yang cracked her knuckles. "But we don't care."