SCENE 9 - Merc Sparrow vs. Nep Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)

JACK SPARROW VS. WILL TURNER (PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN)

Scene Texts by KiddoIsTheBest

(I don't own anything, I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Jack Sparrow - Mercury Black

Will Turner - Neptune Vasilias

"In this Pirates of Caribbean scene, Neptune is going to fight Mercury." Kiddo said.

"I'm fighting that blue haired boy? This is going to be boring." Mercury said.

"Your boredom will be removed if you let those guys beat you." Emerald whispered as she points at people who were giving a death glare at Mercury.

"Are you serious?!" Mercury yelled.

"Let me give you a brief story before we start," Kiddo said. "Merc Sparrow arrived in Port Royal, major city and a bustling harbor town situated on the western end of Palisadoes in Vale, to commandeer a ship. He was caught by two guards but they ended up talking about Mercury's pirate life."

Ironwood sighed in disappointment, "Those must be the worst guards that ever existed."

"I agree." Winter agreed while Clover found it amusing.

"During that, the city held a coronation because Jaune was promoted to commodore and attempts to propose to Weiss, but Weiss fell from into the ocean because of the painful corset she is wearing." Kiddo said.

Weiss blushed when Jaune was proposing to her, same with Jaune. Willow, Nicholas, Winter, and Whitley were worried for Weiss' safety while the ladies in the audience grumbled as they blamed the corset for that. No woman should suffer from wearing it. Ruby still doesn't know what a corset is and her teammates and family doesn't answer her question.

"Then Mercury heroically saved Weiss from drowning until Jaune confronted him and knew he was a pirate as he tried to arrest him." Kiddo said.

"My brother has a great deduction! I'm proud of you!" Saphron complimented.

"Thanks, sis." Jaune, who was still blushing.

"Seriously? I saved her ass and I got accused?!" Mercury yelled.

Weiss snorted, "It's not like I wanted to be rescue by you anyway."

"You darn Schnee!" Mercury yelled.

"I am grateful that you saved my alternate sister, but you are still a pirate scum," Winter stated which angered Mercury but Emerald calms him down. "Pirates are criminals who have been pillaging villages because of their greed and pleasure. I agree with their method on executing them in the 1500's."

"Does that include children, Ice Queen?" Qrow said.

Winter couldn't find an answer, "I-"

"Then stay quiet about justice and stuff like that. It's quite pathetic really." Qrow said which silenced Winter.

Kiddo cleared his throat and continued explaining, "Mercury escaped by threatening Weiss though he wasn't really going to kill her. After his successful escape, he then runs to a blacksmith shop to remove the chains on his wrist."

"You dare threaten my sister, scum?!" Winter angrily said.

"What part of 'wasn't going to kill her' on Mr. Author's statement you didn't understand, Ice Queen?!" Mercury yelled back.

"Only that drunk can call me 'Ice Queen', scum!" Winter said as her cheeks blushed while Qrow was surprised of her statement. "I mean... shut up!"

Neptune ignored their banter, "So I assume this is where I met Mercury and fighting him?"