TRAILER 7 - Captain Atlas: The First Avenger

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER

Credits:

Trailer Texts by KyleAngilus

(I don't own anything. I'm just a highschool student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Steve Rogers / Captain America  -  Taiyang Xiao Long

Bucky Barnes  -  Terra Cotta-Arc

Peggy Carter / Agent Carter  -  Raven Branwen

Howard Stark  -  Amber

Johann Schmidt / Red Skull  -  Tock

Bill gave the cast a minute break since they were all still processing from the last trailer. Some went to the bathroom and puked out from the brutality they saw though they love it.

"Are we going to see more of that stuff?" Ruby asked Qrow.

Qrow sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder, "That's the reality, kid. You have to face it. The world is not always full of rainbows and cookies."

Ruby inhaled and exhaled six times and then smiled. Qrow smiled as well and returned back to their seats, leaving the others who were still on the bathroom. Yang and Nora vomited from too much excitement.

In Bill's seat, he heard a voice that sound like a radio. He created himself a clone and went to the lobby. He look around on where the voice was located and spotted a demon he recognized.

"HELLO BILL CIPHER!!! I SEE YOU BROUGHT SOME ENTERTAINMENT TO THIS WONDERFUL PLACE!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE INVITED ME!!!" The demon said in a 30's radio voice.

Bill sighed, "What are you doing here, Alastor? I don't think the Council of Gods sent you he-"

"OF COURSE NOT!!! I CAME HERE TO SEE THE ENTERTAINMENT THAT THESE HEROES AND VILLAINS BRING, SINCE I AM BORED!!! SO, CAN I HELP?!!!" Alastor stated.

Bill summoned a giant stop sign and shook his head, "You'll scare the children. And I won't let you ruin my own entertainment."

"MMM... VERY WELL. IF YOU NEED ME... CALL ME!!!" Alastor said and gave Bill his call number.

Alastor then disappeared in flames while Bill ripped the paper in shreds. He went back to the room where everyone settled down and ready for the next show.

Glynda raised her hand, "This is not a brutal one like last one, right?"

She was worried about the children having to see brutal fights.

"Nope. This is about the past... with heroic actions." Bill said.

Ruby gasped, "Is this Marvel?!"

Bill nodded, "This event takes place on 1943, the year where The Great War 2 was still ongoing and where the hero rises."

Ozpin and the adults were still in disbelief that this universe had another Great War. Ozpin wanted to forget the tragic deaths that he witnessed because he felt responsible for too weak to stop it.

"I wonder who's going to be the hero in this one!" Ruby said excitedly.

"Psh. It's going to be me!" Mercury said.

"In your dreams." Mercury said.

"Alright, let's get started." Bill said and refilled all of the snacks and pressed the remote.

In an old city, cars were shown driving though the road as people peacefully walked on the sidewalk, the camera switched to shown Taiyang sitting in the backseat of a car with Raven.