SCENE 7 - The University Battle (The Incredible Hulk)

THE UNIVERSITY BATTLE (THE INCREDIBLE HULK)

Scene Texts by KiddoIsTheBest

(I don't own anything. I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Bruce Banner / The Hulk - Bartholomew Oobleck

Betty Ross - Melanie Malachite

Thaddeus Ross - Original Character

Emil Blonsky - Shay D. Mann

"Is it a Marvel one?" Blake asked while her face was still blushing.

Kiddo was surprised by her comment, "How did you know?"

"Because Bill said the same thing and showed us a Marvel trailer." Blake stated.

'Damn pyramid stealing my puns.' Kiddo thought in anger.

Kiddo sighed, "Yes, it's Marvel."

The one who admired the Marvel Universe stood from their seats and cheered. Ruby was jumping around with Zwei while Nora squealed to the point her whole body would explode into pieces.

'Good thing this fan fiction story is kid-friendly," Kiddo thought. 'or there'll be blood.'

Kiddo cleared his throat, "Anyway, a little backstory here. Bartholomew Oobleck-Banner reunited with his former lover, Melanie Ross who was in a relationship with the psychiatrist, Leonard Samson. When they later meet in Culvar University, the Atlesian army found him and attempted to subjugate him."

The audience were in shock especially Melanie who couldn't believe she was in a relationship with the psychiatrist. Ghira and Hazel were interested on The Hulk since both of them have similar semblance except they were inferior compared to him. If The Hulk was real, Salem would recruit him for her plans to rule Remnant.

Ruby raised her hand, "How did the army found him?"

"Well, they were tipped by the psychiatrist." Kiddo answered.

Militia groaned, "Where did you even get that guy?"

"I don't know." Melanie replied angrily.

"So this scene is where he transformed into The Hulk and battle the soldiers?" Raven asked and Kiddo nodded.

"I don't think we can stand a chance against that." Clover said.

"I agree, it would take a miracle to defeat a beast like that." Winter stated.

James was grumbling since it was true of what they said. They couldn't possibly defeat a monster as the beast could possibly survive all military weapons including Atlas' mech, Colossus, in theory. He was hoping that a Hulk-like semblance wouldn't exist.

"So, who's ready?"

"Me! Me!" Ruby and Nora answered joyfully.

"Then let's get to the reaction shall we?" Kiddo said and winked at the readers to those who watched his YouTube Channel (Melian Playz).

The scene opens with Oobleck surrounded by a tear gas as his eyes turned green and fell while a sniper was aiming at him.

"Well, that was a great start." Roman said sarcastically.

"Those soldiers are going to be smashed!" Nora stated.

'How in the wor...? Forget it.' Kiddo thought.

Shay was standing outside to watch the transformation through the glass while Melanie was on ground with the soldier in shock.

"I forgot that Shay was here." Vernal said.