TRAILER 15 - Oz SMP War

DREAM SMP WAR

Animatic Texts by KiddoIsTheBest

Animatic Video by SAD-ist

Song by 2WEI

(I don't own anything, I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Dream - Ozpin

George / GeorgeNotFound - Oscar Pine

Sapnap - Cardin Winchester

Tommy / Tommyinnit  - Clover Ebi

Wilbur / WilburSoot  - James Ironwood

Tubbo - Winter Schnee

Fundy - Fox Alistair

Eret  -  Marrow Amin

Punz  -  Whitley Schnee

(Just imagine the animatic being colored.)

"War? Is it like The Great War?" Ozpin asked.

Kiddo nodded, "This is the battle between two nations called 'The Oz SMP and L'Manberg'."

Ozpin was surprised that he has his own nation, but he wonders what the SMP stands for.

"I never heard of those nations. It's not on within my data." Penny said.

"Data?" Weiss asked.

"I think she means... her memory?" Ruby answered nervously. "She... she said that he likes book- history books hehehe."

Weiss raised her eyebrow, "Okay..."

'Ruby's hiding something.' Blake said in thought.

"The Oz SMP is ruled by Ozpin himself and L'Manberg is ruled by General Ironwood." Kiddo said which surprised the general that he ruled a nation.

Ozpin raised his hand, "Can you tell me what does SMP stands for?"

"Sorry, can't tell you," Kiddo answered. 'I can't let him know that the next universe takes place inside a game.'

"I rule a nation? That's quite a lot of work." Ironwood said.

"Congratulations, general!" Winter saluted.

Adam scoffed, "Great. A nation ruled by a war monger. This is going to be painful to watch."

"Actually, it's quite the opposite," Kiddo said as Adam listened closely to the god's explanation. "Before there were any nations, Oz SMP was the only known nation where people lived in harmony until some certain troublemakers decided to create a drug empire which utterly fails."

"Hold on... drugs?" Winter said, confused with her mentor's actions.

"What is going on?" Ironwood was confused as well.

Kiddo continued explaining, "Ironwood looked to gain power and rival the 'big dogs', and decided that he would do this by creating a drug empire. He built a caravan named 'camarvan' to make drugs in, and disguised it as a hot dog van," Ironwood was disgusted by his counterpart's actions. "After recruiting Clover, the two of them decided to scam people out of their potion-brewing materials in order to be the only supply of potions in the market," Ironwood and  Clover hated their counterparts already as they act like criminals. "However, while scamming Winter, Cardin became suspicious and started to investigate."

"There's always that one person who suspects something." Roman said, already liking the criminal counterparts of the soldiers.

"I know. It's quite painful." Junior agreed.