pt | 04

(So, I won't write the whole details for being an idol. Cause I really know that it'll make you bored and it will waste your time. Let's hop on the main plot of this shit and let's GET STARTED!)

Few weeks past by so fast. And finally, I'm done!

Shooting of mv's, photoshoots, performing on stages for hundredth of times and attending idol shows.

It was so tiring but fun! I enjoyed those days.

And now, I'll be focusing on producing music to add for my up-coming albums.

I worked for new songs for my albums and happily, I recorded three songs and it was already done. It will be released next day. Lihya, my music producer, helped me with the beats.

After the recordings in the recording room, I went to the nearest cafe to eat something.

After ordering, I took some selcas, post it on insta, and digged in.

I was scrolling on my social media while eating until someone noticed me.

"Y/N?"

I glanced up and held my breath in my throat and widen my eyes. I was frozen on my seat. I couldn't move a muscle seeing him smiling at me and slowly approaching me.

"S-S-S-Suga?"

"Why's the stuttering?" He chuckled, "Can I sit here?"

I aggressively nodded my head. If only someone could hear my thoughts, they'd be deaf.

Like wth? My ULTIMATE BIAS just noticed me. Seeing my idol in front of me is the most treasuring blessing I have ever received!!!

I wanna scream but I couldn't make any sound. Staring at him across me was the most breathtaking sight.

He ordered food and digged in. He was just quiet. And I, being not myself anymore, couldn't move on where I was placed.

"Congratulations on winning in Mnet. You did great."

I parted my lip a bit at what I just heard.

He... congratulated me? Me? ME?

"U-uh, t-thank you," I mumbled out.

"You look so nervous. Are you uncomfortable? I can sit on another table if you want."

I shook my head so harsh that I felt my brain shaking too.

"No!" I almost yelled.

He looked at me shocked and I mentally facepalm.

"I-uh, I mean, it's okay. You can sit here... with me."

I mentally screamed when he smiled at me.

"W-where's your groupmate?" I started.

Of course! I want to last this very unexpected time of my life. Talking to him is very rare to happen.

"They're in the building. I just want to breath some air and eat something so I went here," he shrugged.

"Are you producing songs again?" My eyes shined.

"Yes, as usual."

"Gosh! I know everyone tells you this but, your songs are so amazing, heart melting! Mostly your mixtape! Iㅡ"

I covered my mouth and widen my eyes.

Okay, nice move, Y/N. You just let your fangirl side control you. Great!

He chuckled at my sudden outburst, "Thank you. Your songs are great too."

"Not as great as yours!"

And again, I covered my mouth.

He tilted his head and arched his brows, "You're a fan, right?"

I frowned and shook my head, laughed nervously, "No! I mean, of course I am. I mean, I don't know."

He chuckled, "Nice try, Y/N. But anyways, I better get going now. I have to finish some works. You going too?"

I nodded my head with a smile, fixing myself and preventing not to slip a squeal from my mouth.

This is the moment!!!!!

The two of us made our way back to the building. He started a conversation about stuffs. And I, just smiled ear to ear, talking to him too.

My biggest dream just came true!

"It's nice talking to you, Y/N. See you around," Yoongi smiled and went to his studio.

When he was already gone, I squealed and danced like an idiot. Everyone around me furrowed their brows and thought that I was insane.

Well, I don't really care. Think what they want to think, all I cared right now is my bias noticed me!

I continued to squeal and danced around until I heard a throat being cleared. I turned around with a shock expression but replaced with the widest smile you could imagine.

"Oh, it's only you, Y/N."

"H-hello, Jimin. Nice seeing you again."

"Yeah, right. What were you doing?"

I bit my lip as I froze. I smiled at him sheepishly, "Nothing. I'm just... excited!"

"O..kay? I can see it. Uh, I just want to ask if, uh.. you're free? Taehyung wants to cover a song but the hyungs are busy. Producer-nim is on a meeting. Can you help us?"

I smiled at him and nodded enthusiastically, "Of course! I just finished recording."

"Really? Thank you."

I just met Yoongi. I met Jimin again and ask me to help him. Then I'll be meeting Taehyung! My life is great!