pt | 10

The music paused and I opened my eyes, shock. I raised a brow at Yoongi.

"Sorry," he smiled sheepishly.

I huffed and continued to record the song. I finished my line and removed the headphone. I sat down on the couch and listened to my voice. When satisfied, we continued to record again.

I finished my line and it was Yoongi's rap. I stared at him in front of me. He closed his eyes and felt the song. He rapped with his deep voice. I stared at him in awe as every word slipped his mouth. I felt my world stopped and all I could hear was his voice and it was only the two of us in the recording room.

We are young and we made mistakes,
We failed and it was the cue to rise,
We learned from making wrong moves,
We enhanced from failing.

We are free to do everything,
Free to have anything,
We can run all day and laugh,
We are wild and tough.

Happiness is a big deal,
I dreamed to live forever,
But I know it's not real,
So I'll live my life the way I can always remember.

I'll make memorable memories of my youth,
That I can always picture out when I'm old,
I'll make joyful music,
That I can always sing to everyone.

His rap ended and I was dumbfounded. It took me seconds to blink back to reality from my mind's fantasy. I sang the chorus and he joined with me.

Our eyes locked as we sang. It was like a dream. I was living in my dream again.

As the last line slipped our lips, we smiled at each other and took off the headphones. We turned the recording off and went to listen it.

"It's great," Yoongi smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Yeah."

We went out of the recording room and passed the records to producer-nim. He was the one to edit it. It went perfect though so no need to re-record it.

Yoongi gave me a fist bump.

"Let's just wait for the updates. I'll be in my studio," Yoongi said.

I nodded at him, "I'll head to my studio too."

"Nice working with you. See you in the dorm later."

We parted our way, headed to our own studios.

~*.~*~..*~..^^~

I played the song for millionth of time. I still couldn't believe that I really worked with Yoongi. I smiled to myself as our voices combined. It really was perfect.

-

"Hi guys," I waved at the camera and flashed a smile.

The viewers jumped 2x as seconds past by. The screen was loaded with hearts. Comments popped, greetings and questions.

"You all knew about the collaboration, right? It just announced days ago."

Comments flooded.

I smiled, "The recording just ended and I am very happy."

I sat in a comfortable position and faced the screen again.

"Hope you'll look forward about it."

Actually, I am soooo excited.

I can't really wait.

I hope I can drag the days forward.

Will you spill some, unnie?

Caaaannn'ttt waittt

I'm so excited.

I giggled, "I'm happy that you're all excited. I am too."

How was Yoongi oppa?

I bit my lip, imagining the way he rapped in front of me, the way our eyes locked as we sang. Aghh, it felt so amazing.

"Uh, oppa is fine. He rapped very well and his voice was so soft and deep. Dangerously deep."

Aww, how nice!

I just nodded at the screen with a smile.

How are you, unnie?

"I'm fine, guys. How about you?"

Comments of replying flooded. Questions popped and I answered it. The Vlive went very well. Just talking to my Aus, greetings, answering questions, playing piano as they requested songs to play.

I waved final goodbye on the screen and ended the live. I put the phone down and went out.

Eunlie asked my presence so I traced my way to her office. I knocked and entered. Eunlie was sitting on her swivel chair while examining some files.

"Y/N, you're here. Have a seat," she smiled.

I did as what I told. I sat across her.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, unnie."

"Ready to begin your work?"

"Don't know," I shrugged.

She sighed.

"So, you'll have an interview in next week. And after the releasing of your song together with Suga, you were requested to guess an idol show. Produce some songs and we'll shoot a music video of it. Then after that, you have a month rest."

I nodded and smiled. The event made me excited but the month rest made me more excited.