pt | 16

I was reading a book while waiting for Jimin and Yoongi. I was wearing a black shirt and paired with black skinny ripped jeans and a sneakers.

Yoongi went out of his room. His eyes landed directly at me. He smiled and approached me.

"Hey," he called.

"Hey," I smiled.

He sat beside me and peeked at the book I was reading. I immediately covered it and hid it behind me. He raised his brow at me.

"What are you reading?"

"Uh.. nothing," I nervously grinned.

He raised his brow more, "Really? Why are you hiding it?"

I shook my head and widen my eyes.

It's no way he would see this book. Reading fanfic is a ridiculous idea.

"It's just uh... some history books."

"Then why are you hiding it?"

"Uh... umm.. I-uh.."

"Guys, I can't go with you. Tae wants to go somewhere and begged me. You know I can't refuse him," Jimin dashed out, pouting.

Life saver but...

"Aish," I groaned.

"You're leaving us after you pulled me away from my bed? Wow, Chim, you're unbelievable," Yoongi shook his head in amusement.

"Sorry, hyung, sorry, Y/N. I promise, I'll make it up to you," Jimin said, "Why don't you go by yourself. You're ready to go though."

I glanced at Yoongi beside me, waiting for him to answer. He faced me and smiled.

"Okay," Yoongi nodded his head, "But you owe us something," he warned.

Jimin grinned happily and waved at us then bounced back to his room. Yoongi stood up and stretched his hand to me.

And that was the time when I fully scanned him. He was wearing a black shirt, same as me, a jogger pants and a pair of slippers.

I took his hand with a smile. We went out and headed out of the dorm. For security, we were wearing a mask and he was wearing a black hat.

We started to walk away.

"Are we not using a car?" I asked.

"No, I-uh... I like to walk," he glanced down at me.

"I thought you're too lazy for that?"

"That's what I thought too."

We walked beside the highway, side by side. We talked about stuffs and as always, he teased me about everything but I always snapped back.

"You should eat healthy food, Y/N. You look like a walking skeleton already," he said.

I scowled at him.

"As if I'm the only one," I murmured.

He laughed at me.

"Have you seen the Sun, oppa?" I asked, ready to snap back.

"Everyone saw the Sun," he rolled his eyes.

"Really? I thought you haven't seen it. You should meet it sooner, oppa, cause you look like someone showered you flour," I snickered.

He huffed at that but didn't surrender.

"I thought Jimin is the only dwarf living in this planet, not until I met you," he chuckled.

"Don't say like that to your own kind, oppa," I giggled.

He glanced at me, brows aligned, "At least, I'm taller than you and full of swagness."

"But I'm swagger than you," I said, proudly.

"No one is swagger than a Min Yoongi," he said, confidence overflowed.

I huffed, accepting the fact that I can't win over him. He laughed at my silence.

"If someone told you that you're cute, what will you react, oppa?" I asked.

He glanced at me, "I'll correct them. I'm not cute, I'm swag."

I giggled, "Is a cat cute?"

"Of course, cats are cute," he said.

"Then you're cute. Everyone called you 'Lil Meow²'."

He sighed, annoyed. I laughed at him. He walked ahead of me, leaving me laughing my intestines out.

"Oppa, wait!" I called and jogged towards him.

He huffed.

"You look cute when you're annoyed," I giggled.

"I'm not cute," he mumbled.

We walked in silence after that. I couldn't prevent my giggles to slip out. We walked to no direction, not really knowing where to go.

"By the way, I don't know where our destination would be," he said.

I sighed, "Then we should go back to the dorm? The sky is getting darker."

"We should stop at a cafe and eat something. My tummy growled from all the walkings," he huffed.

I smiled and nodded. He leaded the way to a hidden cafe where no one really noticed it. We entered and the inside views are inviting. We sat on a vacant table and took off our masks. An elderly woman walked towards us with a wide grin.

"How can I help you?" She asked sweetly.

I smiled at her. Yoongi ordered for me and the woman left.

I looked out the window awkwardly. I felt eyes staring at me so I turned my gaze to Yoongi. He was smiling. I raised a brow at him. What if he planned to murder me for saying he was cute?

"You look so creepy with that smile," I shivered.

"What? Everyone admired it," he said and teasingly wiggled his brows, "And I know you do too."

"Shut up," I groaned.

He laughed.

Our orders arrived and we ate. The clouds outside were getting darker. I stared at Yoongi and back to my food.

After paying that Yoongi insisted to do, we walked out of the cafe. As we walked farther, the rain started to fall. Yoongi held my hand and we ran to a nearest place where we can stay until the rain was gone.

We stayed outside a building. We were wet when we got there. We stayed a little longer but the rain just grew stronger. I couldn't wait for another minute because I was so cold and wet, so I grabbed Yoongi's hand and we walked in the sidewalk.

"We should stay there. We might get sick," he worriedly said.

I just smiled at him and stopped. I raised my head above and closed my eyes, feeling the rain drops on my face. It felt good. I opened my eyes and caught Yoongi's stare. He stared at me weirdly.

"Come on, do it. It felt really good," I said.

He sighed and slowly raised his head and closed his eyes. I stared for him, admiring him. After a while, he looked down at me with a smile.

"Let's walk back to the dorm," I suggested.

He nodded with a smile. I gasped when he held my hand against his, locking his fingers with mine and we started to walk.

We talked about stuffs as we walked down the street with the rain pouring on us. It was a perfect day for me as he looked down at me and our gazes locked.