pt | 07

I was standing outside Yoongi's studio. I argued with my inner voice whether to knock or just go back to my own studio.

I clutched the coat against my chest as I heaved out deep exhales.

Okay, time to knock

But before I could move my hand, the door flung open, revealing a young, skinny, and pale guy.

I held my breath as I got caught. Yoongi furrowed his brows at me as he ruffled his messy hair. He was wearing a white 'FG' oversized shirt and sweatpants.

We stared at each other and after a few seconds of awkward silence, he broke it with a smile. I pressed my lips into a thin line because of nervousness but replaced it with a warm smile too.

"Hey, what are you doing here outside?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to answer but shut it again. I slowly lifted my arms and hand him the coat he let me wear the night we had dinner together with the guys.

"Y-your coat."

He blinked few times but smiled. He pushed it back to me and shook his head.

"It's okay, it's yours."

"Are you sure? I canㅡ "

"Yes, you can take it."

I smiled at him and nodded.

THIS IS MORE THAN A MERCH!

"Thank you, uh.. I must go back now."

"Where?"

"Umm, my studio?"

"You're busy?"

I shook my head, "No, Eunlie unnie let me rest for a week."

He nodded, "Then you can stay for a little longer, right?"

I blinked few times at him. Smiling widely, I nodded.

"Come in."

I stepped inside his studio. My shining eyes roamed around the room. I heard him close the door and gestured me to sit on the couch, located on the other side of the room. I obeyed and sat down. He sat on his swivel chair and started to tap his fingers on the beatpad.

"You're working on a song?" I asked.

"Yeah, as usual," he shrugged.

I just nodded.

"I heard you won Mnet last week. Congrats anyway," he said.

I broke into a wide grin, "Thank you."

He smirked, "You performed well."

My face heated up as those words slipped his lips. I bit my lower lip.

God, he watched me perform? What theㅡ

I still remembered the way I swayed my hips and moved it around in a sexy way. How I danced like there was no tomorrow. How I almost didn't got the high note.

"A-aish! I-it's in my blood that I always perform well," I said in a confident manner and shrugged.

He chuckled, "Yeah, I know. Anyway, have you ever had a plan of collaborating with some artists?"

At that point, I shrugged. I always wanted to have a collaboration with other artists, mostly, outside Bighit Ent. But if he will be the one to collaborate with, the answer will always be YES.

"Yes, I always plan to have a collaboration to experience it."

He nodded and stared at the ceiling. Silence filled us. He stared at me then cracked a smile.