pt | 12

"That was so sweet, Y/N," Hoseok cooed.

I smiled shyly at them and continued filling my mouth with food.

"I recorded it and will play it later," Taehyung grinned.

"I felt so proud. Thank you, Y/N, for supporting us, from the beggining until now," Namjoon smiled, flashing that ever-gorgeous dimples of him.

"I never thought it that way. I thought it was just a cute side of you, being our fan," Jimin said.

I just nodded shyly, cheeks already stained with pink. I glanced at Yoongi and he was just smiling. Oh, he was the one who made a scene, handing me a flowers in the middle of the show. I was just curious on what he was thinking.

His head snapped at me and he smiled sweetly, and I really mean that GUMMY smile of him. Gosh, anytime now, I'll faint.

I looked away and continued my food. We talked about stuffs and when we were done eating, I insisted to wash the dishes as Yoongi also insisted to help. Can't say no.

I washed the dishes in silence as I felt his gaze at me. I snapped my head at him and caught him staring. I raised my brow.

"What?"

"Nothing, just..." he went silent for a while and I waited for him to continue, "Thank you for supporting us. I never thought that you are a fan since 2013. I thought you were just a stalker."

I scowled at him and he chuckled.

"You thought I'm a stalker?"

"Yeah."

I huffed and rolled my eyes at him, "Am I that creepy?"

"No, you're adorable."

I blushed. I hid my face cause the light was focused on my face.

Stupid face, easy to red.

"Mostly when you're blushing," he chuckled.

I glared at him. He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"But seriously, I felt very proud. Because as what you've said, we are the reason you are here too."

I smiled at that. He smiled back at me and leaned his back on the counter, digged his hands inside his pocket and stared at me.

"I will never bring you down, Y/N. I will continue to make more music that will inspire you more and to inspire more people too. You just inspired me too. You know? At first, I felt very afraid that people will reject our songs. Well, it happened before, but really, I felt soft."

"You did great, Yoongi. All of you. Your hardworks turned into very unbelievable success. And that made me more inspired. Not just your songs, but also your bravery, and your strength, and patience."

He smiled at me even wider, "Thank you."

I nodded at him and continued to wash the dishes. As we were done, we went to the living room. Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jeongguk were there watching movie.

"Hey, join us," Jeongguk called.

"I rather sleep," Yoongi yawned, "Goodnight, guys. Night, Y/N."

"Night night," I mumbled.

He smiled and entered his room. I sat with the others and made myself comfortable on the carpeted floor, leaning against Jimin's feet. Jimin started to stroke my hair, made me feel sleepy.

~*~♡.*.~..^

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt my throat dried so I decided to head to the kitchen. I opened the door while rubbing my eyes. I went to the kitchen and drank water. I walked back to my room when I noticed the door of Yoongi's room, slightly open.

I tip-toed towards it and peeked inside. The lights were on. Yoongi was sleeping on the bed with his laptop on his chest and a notebok and pen on his hand.

I argued with my mind, whether to enter or to just go back to my room.

With a soft huff, I slid myself inside. I stared at his sleeping figure and smiled softly. His soft breathing and his chest rising up and down. He looked so peaceful.

I removed the laptop from his chest and placed it on his nightstand together with his notebook and pen. I tucked him his comforter. I giggled as he snuggled under it. I turned off the light and slid out of the room, slowly closing the door,  not making a sound.

I skipped my track to my room and continued my dream.