pt | 05

"Uh, Jimin hyung, I listened to the song andㅡwhat? Y/N? Is that you?"

"No, Tae, she's just a poster," Jimin scuffed.

"What? That means... you really are Y/N?"

"No, she's AG."

I chuckled at the two guys as they bickered at each other.

"Hey, I'm still here," I giggled.

They turned their heads to my direction and Taehyung immediately launched his self towards me and examined every parts of me. His boxy smile came out and hugged me.

I was frozen on my spot. I was taken a back, widen my eyes. Who wouldn't? He's one of my idol for screaming out loud.

OH MY GOODNESS! HE HUGGED ME! HE HUGGED MEEEEEEE!

"It's been a long time since we met," Taehyung exclaimed.

I was still shock. His expression changed as his gaze examined me.

"Hey, are you okay? You're so red," Taehyung arched his brows as he tilted his head to the side.

I mentally screamed.

"Look what you have done, Tae. She's not comfortable," Jimin frowned.

My tongue that was paralyzed finally worked, "U-uh, I-I'm okay. I-it's just... uh."

"She'll help us, Tae. You'll be recording now," Jimin exclaimed.

"Really? Oooh, thank you so much for accepting it," Taehyung smiled excitedly.

"Y-you're always welcome," I replied.

Taehyung smiled at me and dragged me to the recording room with Jimin. He discussed to me about the song. And with that,  we started the recording and OH MY CUTENESS! Taehyung's deep voice made me shiver. Seeing him singing behind the glass window made me squeal.

After recording his covered song entitled 'SOMEONE LIKE YOU', I clapped my hands as the recording went very excellent.

We listened to the outcome and was mesmerized by V's deep and amazing voice. As the song ended, I smiled happily and greeted Taehyung.

"Wow? It went so amazing! The very heart melting song suits your very amazing voice!" I exclaimed.

"Aww, thank you!"

"No, thank you for inviting me here to hear and experience that stress reliever voice," I smiled.

"But still, thank you for your help," he smiled.

I smiled at him too and to Jimin. I felt like I knew them for a long time that I could talk to them like their friend.

This is rare. Getting along with your idol. I must go to the lottery and bet my life. This is the luckiest day ever!

"Don't thank me that much, V. You owe me dinner," I smirked.

Wow! Where did that come from? You close to them huh? Y/N?

"Is that so? Then let's eat."

And with that, we made our way to a restaurant nearby, where there was no fans that could see us.

We took our seats and ordered food. As the food was served, we digged in.

"It's the first time we're that free and have time to talk with the other artist in the building, like you," Jimin spoke.

I nodded, "Yeah. It's the very first time."

"But atleast we have time to get to know you. You know, I like your songs. I sometimes played them before I sleep," Taehyung commented.

"Eh? Thank you. Same as me. I always played your songs when I have free time. It made me feel relaxed and inspired," I smiled.

"Really? Well, that's very nice to hear. You know, I sometimes heard your songs from Yoongi hyung's room," Taehyung suddenly said.

I felt my cheeks heated and through my ears. I parted my lip a bit and I swear, I was shock as hell with a spark of excitenes and happiness on the top of all. Butterflies went crazy inside my belly.

"M-maybe it's not mine," I shrugged, "He's just producing song like what he used to do."

"I don't know," Taehyung shrugged.

We talked about stuffs, mostly, about our lives. We shared stories; embarrasing, sad, happy, unforgetable days.

I sat there in silence, staring at the two figures across me. I blinked my eyes but they were still there, laughing. A wide smile creeped my face...

I really am not imagining things.