pt | 09

"Noona," Jungkook pouted, "Play with me."

I rolled my eyes at him and placed the pen, notebook and my laptop on the side. He cheered in glee and dragged me to the floor. Let me sat beside him and shoved the controler on my hand.

I moved in BTS's dorm yesterday. At first, I was nervous and felt anxious but the guys welcomed me warmly so I felt home already. I just finished unpacking and started to continue writing lyrics but Jungkook begged to play with him. How can I say no?

"Guys, breakfast is ready," Seokjin yelled from the kitchen.

Jeongguk and I got up and went to the kitchen. The guys were already there. I sat beside Jimin. There was one chair left. Seokjin seemed irritated and huffed.

"Where the heck is Yoongi?" He asked.

"As usual, diving on his bed," Taehyung shrugged.

"Aish, that man. Eat first, I'll drag that lazy sleepy head here," Seokjin sighed and left.

After a second, we heard Seokjin's voice yelled the roof off. I glanced at the guys around me but they just ate silently. It was like they were used to this kind of situations.

"Is it always like this in the morning?" I asked Jimin beside me.

"This is not the worse one," he sighed.

I giggled. After a while, a guy in white shirt and sweatpants appeared, rubbing his ears annoyed. He sat on the vacant seat across me and groaned. Seokjin came back and sat on his seat.

I giggled at Yoongi's face. He looked so irritated. He noticed me and frowned. I lowered my head and ate my food.

As what I know, no one dares to wake the great Suga up.

After eating breakfast, I insisted to wash the dishes and Hoseok helped me. As I was finished, I went back to the living room and started to write some lyrics that fits the beat.

I am wild,
I am free,
I am young,
I am me,
And I can be who I want to be.

I'm the author of my story,
I'm the actor of my movie,
I have lot to remember in my history,
No one can stop me in my journey.

People says I'm not perfect,
They said I'm not worth it.

But who really cares anyway?

I'm not their doll to dress,
I'm not on stage to be an actress,
I'm not the perfect character in stories,
I'm born to be me, not to be the best.

I closed my eyes and flew to the sky,
I fought the dragon that was the hindrance of my dream,
I climbed the highest stairs to be on top,
I made it to the very high stage.

I straighten my posture and walk,
Passed the people who stepped on me,
Chin up and walked,
Smile and success.

I finally made them proud,
I finally proved myself.

"Y/N, what are you doing?"

I glanced up and saw Yoongi. He sat next to me. I handed him my notebook and smiled.

"I think I made a lyrics. It's not nice but... umm.. maybe it can help?"

He furrowed his brows and took my notebook. He read it and smiled.

"Wow, you wrote wonderful lyrics. I like it. Give me a copy of that and I'll add some."

I smiled widely, "You... like it?"

"Of course, you made it."

I felt my heart fluttered.

~*.*.~.*.~

I wrote the poem above. I really love making poems even if it's all lame.

It's my birthday today so I updated!

Stay safe

-Angelthea♡