pt | 19

We were already in the dinning room. I sat beside my mom and Yoongi across us. Dad sat at the center of the seats.

We were having a good dinner. My parents asking question to Yoongi and him answering them politely. I smiled as my parents and Yoongi were getting close. They talked more until...

"My daughter always talked about you when she was just a fangirl. But you know what, Y/N talked about you more when she moved to your dorm. Sheㅡ"

"Mom, stop it!" I whined, face red of embarrassment.

God, please tape their mouth.

"No, Mrs. Han, continue." Yoongi giggled.

"She was been in your fansigning event in Busan way back... hmmm... 2016 or 2017? She even broke her piggy bank just to buy albums and to have ticket. And begged me to give her allowance just to be in that eventㅡ"

"Mom."

"ㅡAnd because she's my only daughter, we gave her everything that makes her happy. We surprised her with your concert's ticketㅡ"

"My God, mom! Stop it."

"ㅡAnd... what's that? Ah!  BT21 plushies and merches. We gave her everything. You saw her room, right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Han, it's cute." Yoongi smiled, nodding his head.

"And you know what? We forced her to join Kpop and that's it! Boom! She's living in your dorm now."

My goodness. This is not part of the plan I discussed with her. Embarrassing me in front of him? Mom... you're the best. I really love you.

"Hey, hey, stop it already. Y/N's already like a tomato." Dad jokingly defended.

I huffed at them. My parents and Yoongi just laughed at me. They changed the topic to those embarrassing moments that passed my life.

After the 'making fun of me', I signaled mom to tell Yoongi the plan I told her. She smiled at me widely and nodded.

"Hey, baby, how long will you stay here?" She asked.

"Two days,
mom. So that I can relax." I replied.

"So... you're staying here for two days? Yoongi, where are your clothes?"

Yoongi set his gaze to my mom with a confused look. "Umm, I'm going back to the dorm tomorrow. I'm not staying here forㅡ"

"Oh! So you're staying here? Why didn't you bring extra clothes? Don't worry, I already prepared your room and I already put the clothes you're going to wear." Mom grinned and winked at me.

"Uh... Mrs. Han, I'm really going to haveㅡ"

"You're going to have vacation here to relax. Don't worry, you're in your hometown. This place maybe a little far from your home, you could always go there and visit your parents." Dad joined.

"Mr. Hanㅡ"

"You are agreeing. Excelent!" Mom clapped.

"Butㅡ"

"You are always welcome here, Yoongi. Don't worry. In this house, we are family. Don't be shy." Dad said.

Yoongi pouted and looked at me for help. I smiled at him.

That was our plan, to make Yoongi stay. I just noticed that he always drowned himself on work. He sometimes have break and took a nap but because of busy schedule, he has no time for a long rest. They said that he loves sleep. Yes! But that was the only way he could rest. Everyday he was busy. He was always busy. And if he had a free time, he would waste it on making music. Still working, right? So, I told mom and dad to make him stay so that he had a real time to rest and have peace of mind. No works, just rest even just for two days. That was not a big deal, right? I just want to clear his mind. That was not wrong, right?

"If you want, oppa, you could always go back to the dorm. But I'm afraid you're just going to dig yourself, working all night. Have a little break, Yoongi-oppa. You're not a robot. Sometimes, you also need a break." I said.

He smiled at me and nodded. "You're right. This week is for our rest so, let's have a rest."

.·*.°

"I can't say no to you. Why's that?" Yoongi asked with a pout as we trailed out way upstairs.

I shrugged and smiled at him. "I don't know?"

He narrowed his eyes at me under his bangs. He then poked my cheek with a huff. I chuckled and lightly slapped his finger at my cheek.

"Stop it, oppa."

He huffed. "You planned it, didn't you?"

I smiled at him cheekily. "Well, sort of."

He smirked. "You could always say to me directly if you want to be with me. I won't decline if that is your offer. I would gladly accept it."

I frowned at him. "Yah! Oppa! That is not the reason."

He chuckled and nodded. "Okay, relax."

He sat on the last stair and patted the space next to me. I smiled and sat beside him.

"You have a great family." He said.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah. I'm greatful to have them. How about you, oppa?"

He sighed. "Well, they're great too."

"Then why don't you take a glance at them? We're in Daegu."

"Mom's in Seoul, busy in her restaurant. My brother is with his girlfriend in Japan."

"Oh! I don't know about that."

He stared at me in disbelief. "I thought you're my fan."

I scowled. "Yes, but I have no right to dig into your personal life."

He smiled and patted my head. "You know what? You became very close to me. You became one of the important part of me already."

"Same here, oppa..."

More than here, oppa. Cause I...

already love you.