pt | 06

I was sitting on my swivel chair in my office, turning into corners while staring at the ceiling. I just ended the Vlive and I felt very soft talking to my Aus, reading their comments that's giving me some strength.

Suddenly, the door just opened made me widen my eyes in shock.

How rude can someone be

I felt my brows getting aligned not until I realized who they were.

Two guys bickering at each other and one trying to stop them in the background.

"You should have knocked, you nuthead!"

"You should have stopped me!"

"What the? You want me to donate some braincells for you?"

"No! You'll be losing some. You need it too!"

"What are you trying to say?"

"We have the same brain with useless cells."

And with Taehyung's last statement, they burst out laughing. I couldn't hold it too. I let out a chuckle.

"You guys are so head aching," I giggled at Jimin and Taehyung.

Yes, since the day Jimin asked me to help for Taehyung's cover, we shared phone numbers and texted and talked to each other. When we have free times, we ate together. They sometimes visit me in my studio too. In simple word, we are now friends. Isn't it amazing?

"Can't blame us," Taehyung shrugged.

"I agree," Jimin said.

The two entered my studio and made themselves comfortable on my couch. I furrowed my brows when I heard a familiar voice earlier.

I peeked outside and saw one figure standing outside of my studio. I took a good look on who it was and gasped.

It was Jeongguk!

"O-oh, you're with s-someone," I blinked.

"Oh right! I forgot about Jungkook. Hey, JK, come in," Taehyung called.

"I-I'll just stay here," replied Jungkook.

"You'll come in or I'll drag you in," Jimin threatened.

The guy slowly peered inside and slid himself in. A shy smile appeared on his face.

"H-hi, n-noona," he said in a shaky voice.

I hid my excitement and I proved everyone's theory. Jeon Jungkook is afraid of girls.

Taehyung and Jimin chuckled at Jungkook's red face. But for me, it's adorable.

"Hello, Jungkook! It's nice seeing you," I said, not stuttering.

Good job self!

He flashed a small smile at me. I shooed Taehyung and Jimin from the couch and offered it to the shy guy.

"What entered your heads and made your way here? Are you not on rehearsal?" I curiously asked.

"First, it's not in our plan to be in here. And second, the rehearsal just ended," Taehyung answered.

"So why are you here?"

"You're free, right?" Jimin asked and I nodded my head, "Then you can come with us! You said that you'll join us for dinner right? But that time was not the right time so now, you can come with us. Hope Pd-nim won't ask you in his office again."

I smiled widely as my ears flapped at what I heard.

"I can come?"

"No, you can't. That's why we're asking you so you'll be answering that question, duh!" Taehyung commented.