pt | 08

"What do you think?" Pd-nim asked after discussing.

I just stayed silent and bit my lip. I never lived with anyone. I'm always been alone. And now, Pd-nim wanted me to live in the dorm where BTS lived. My heart beated so fast and I felt very nervous. What if they won't agree?

"WE AGREE," Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook cheered.

I smiled. Of course they'd agree. They always wanted me to play videogames with them.

"Well, Y/N has been our 8th member. It's really fine if she'll stay there with us to have someone to company her. Eunlie-noona had said that she was always been alone and was living in her house, alone," Namjoon said.

"Right, it's really dangerous this days to live alone. Bad people have bad intensions," Seokjin said.

"It's really great to be with her," Yoongi said with a smile.

I smiled at him too.

Why does his smile made my heart flutter?

He's your bias duh!

I shook my head and listened to Pd-nim.

"What do you think, Y/N? They all agreed. Plus the maknaes look very excited," Pd-nim said.

I glanced over them and smiled, "I'd love to join the gang."

"Yay!"

The three excited figures launched themselves on my direction and pulled me into a hug. Made me jump like them. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay, because we're all settled. Y/N, you'll move to their dorm tomorrow. I'll let the other staffs to help you pack your stuffs," Pd-nim said.

"No need, Pd-nim, I can pack for myself. I'm not bringing all of my things though," I said.

He nodded and continued, "Boys, be responsible."

The guys nodded. The meeting ended and they all started to leave the office. I was about to stood up and walk with them when Yoongi stopped me and gestured me to sit back on my chair. I raised my brow at him but he just ignored it.

"You want anything?" Pd-nim asked.

"Y/N and I planned to have a collaboration," he said.

Oh, that's why. I almost forgot

Pd-nim grinned, "That's great! Your fans will surely be excited about it. When will you start?"

"It depends," Yoongi shrugged.

"Well, because you'll be living in one roof now, you can discuss and work about it. I'll announce it as soon as you started."

"We'll see if we can start today," Yoongi said.

I arched my brows at him. He just smiled at me assuringly.

"Good. Just update me and we'll announce," Pd-nim said.

Yoongi and I went out of the office. I sighed. I need to pack tonight for tomorrow.

"It looks like you'll be living with your idols," Yoongi suddenly said in a teasing tone.

I glanced at him and huffed, "Do I look like I care about it right now? Aish, the three will surely be as annoying as I knew."

"Who?" He tilted his head.

"The maknaes in your group."

He chuckled, "They're always. Anyway, advance welcome to our dorm."

I smiled at him, "Thank you."

The both of us made our way to his studio. He said we'll work for the song in his greatest 'GENIUS LAB'.

As we enter, I flopped down his couch and stared at him. He sat on his swivel chair and faced me. His face turned into serious and also his aura.

"What theme the song will be?"

I shrugged, "What do you think is the best?"

He drummed his fingers on his chin and stared at the ceiling.

"What about us?"

I widen my eyes and stared at him. What us?

"I mean, us, being young and free. Free to do what we want. Being us, being ourselves," he explained.

I exhaled and nodded. He faced his beatpad and other equipment needed to form a music.

"I was playing a beat and actually formed an actual sound. I just didn't wrote a lyrics for this because I'm working on my other songs. I made this when I was bored," he said and tapped something then the music played.

The sound was full of energy. I nodded my head to the beat but stopped when the sound also stopped.

"Like it?" He asked and I nodded, "You want this to be the sound? Then we'll work for the lyrics."

"Yeah, it's perfect. We can use that."

"Good. Then the beat was done. We'll start the lyrics then. You agree to the theme I said earlier?"

"Yes, if course."

He sighed in relief, "I thought this will take longer. We just planned this earlier."

"Well, you already did the beat so the lyrics are the only concern now."

He nodded. The room filled with comfortable silence after that.

"Lunch?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded, "Great idea, I'm hungry."

In a nod, we exited his studio and went to the cafe nearby, securing if there was no one who saw us. We sat far from the window and ordered something. We talked about stuffs. Mostly about music and getting to know each other more.

"Who is your bias?"

I stopped the spoon from entering my mouth and my face heated. There's no way I would tell him.

"I just appreaciate the seven of you," I simply shrugged.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Really? You can tell me, Y/N."

"I don't have any favorite from the seven of you," I defended.

"Aish, just tell me. You can trust me."

"Tch! It's Jeongguk, happy?" I said.

"Eh? Hmm... okay. He's very close to perfect though. There's no way anyone won't lay their attention on him," he said.

It's actually you, duh!

I just shrugged and we continued to eat and talked more.

We walked back to the building and to his studio. He sent me the beat in my phone.

"I'll work in my studio then," I said.

"It's up to you," he shrugged.

"It's nice talking to you, oppa. Have a great day," I smiled in glee and he smiled back.

I went out of his studio and waved at him. I smiled widely and bounced on the hallway to my own studio.