9:30 be ready

Chapter 8

"Geovanni?" Her voice was deep and her embrace was warm as I felt her arms around my waist.

"Mhmm," I moaned as she pulled me closer to her body.

"I know what you want baby," she whispered in my ear as her cool strong hand went up my shirt.

I'm gasped as her cool lips pressed against my neck.

"I know how to touch you," she said lowly as her hand began to rub under my breast and my body arched back into hers.

"I know all your real spots..." 

I bit my bottom lip as her right hand wrapped around my neck.

".. your deepest desires and darkest secrets.."

She moved her hand to my jaw and gripped it. I turned over on my back and slowly opened my eyes.

"Vanni!" I felt my bed sink in. I rolled over and looked at the time. It was 9:30. I sighed and glared at my sister.

It was a dream. My panties were soaked and it was a damn realistic ass dream. One my sister just fucked up.

"Yes Ashley?"

"Girl get up you said would take us to the mall today," she said and glared at me.

"Okay," I mumbled.

I rolled back over and pulled my blanket back over my head. I was tired as shit. I just wanted to sleep until 3. I had to be at my other job at 10 tonight.

"You gotta wake up! " She semi –yelled at me.

I sat up and rolled my eyes at her. She was lucky she was the damn baby and I spoiled her ass. Besides she looks the most like mommy.

"Can't Heather's moms take y'all to the mall?" I asked as I leaned against my wall.

"No she has to work," she said and sat on my bed as she pushed her faux locs out of her face.

"I have to work tonight too," I said and yawned.

"Yeah at 11 tho', so get up, look you are already dress anyway," She said.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"You need to find another second job," she yelled at me.

"You need to get a damn license," I yelled back and chuckled.

"Now if I do that, you would leave us and I would never see you again,"

"You damn right," I mumbled.

I grabbed to toothpaste and toothbrush out of the cabinet, I closed it back and saw her looking at me. She was looking down at the ground.

"Gigi, I would miss you if you left, but I wouldn't blame you. Daddy doesn't treat you right and CJ gets high and  acts like you don't exist when daddy gets drunk. You can't leave us yet. I'm be 18 in two
and off to college. So just stay until then," she said as I watched her get sad and looked down at the ground through the mirror.

I rinsed my mouth out and turned around. I can't leave her here with them. No telling what my Jack ass of a father would do to her. But Cj is super protective of her. Probably because she would run to him at night when daddy was drunk and I was getting my ass beat for something stupid.

"I'm not gonna leave till you graduated. We have talked about this. We will leave at the same time," I told her.

She smiled a bit. I smirked and started to wash my face. I couldn't tell her the truth. I had saved up enough money to leave now. If my sister was younger I would just pack us both up and move us out. But she is almost grown and I'm sure she doesn't want to just pack up and move. Leave all her friends behind.

I walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and keys.

"I'll be outside," I said as I walked past her room and down the stairs.

"Where is your father?" I asked as I was meet with weed smoke and laughter.

"He went out on one of his fucking and drink binges," Cj said and shurrged.

"Damn yo sister is fine as fuck bruh," some little nigga said.

"Look, I'm going to drop Ash off at the mall. You probably gonna have to get her and her friends. I got a few errands to run before I got to work tonight,"
I said as Ashley came running down the stairs.

"Damn both ya sisters are fine as fuck," the little nigga said.

"Aye chill out. That's my little sister nigga," Cj said as he exhaled and glared at his friend.

"Cj you got me?" I asked him.

I watched as he smiled and big brown eyes lit up. He was the same dark complexion as our father but he had the soft features of our mom. I watched as he nodded his head.

"Anything for you big sis," he said.

I licked my lips and nodded my head. This nigga gonna forget and Imma have to go and pick her and her loud as friends up.

I was in the nail shop getting myself ready for work tonight. I placed my feet in the hot water and sighed. I really didn't wanted go to work but the money was great. I looked down as my phone went off and I checked the text I had received and smiled.

Jay
     Be ready at 9:30. I want you to meet someone. Don't worry about your other job. You already have quit.

I bit my lip and raised my eyebrow. I guess I have no choice now. I closed my eyes as the chair and the bubbles just massages away my troubles.

"So who is this friend I am going to meet?" I asked as I looped my arms with hers.

She looked down and smirked at me as we walked through the parking lot.

"A very good friend of mines," she said and licked her lips.