First Date.

Chapter 13

I licked my lips and pulled down my little black square neck bodycon dress over my body. I slipped on the gold chain link necklace I kept that was my moms and then slid into a pair of red pumps. I walked over to my dresser and got the red matte lipstick and placed it on my lips.

"Damn," her voice was low.

I smirked as I watched her eyes travel over my body in the mirror. I smirked and placed my studs in my ears. Her eyes were this cobalt blue. She licked her lips. I knew what was on her mind. It was in her face.

"I see you are ready," she said as I smiled and turned around as I took in her appearance.

She was clean as fuck. Like first night clean. She had on this all black suit. It fit her perfectly. Her curls of hair were pulled back into the slickest wavest ponytail ever. Like her shit put niggas to shame. The black tie laid neatly agaisnt her red shirt. It was simple but so clean.

"You look handsome as ever," I said as I walked up to her and placed my hand on her tie.

"You always look beautiful but this dress is..." she said as her scanned slowly over my body.

I smirked as I watched her cobalt blues take in everything. She was taking me in like she found her favorite toy from years ago.

"... you look stunning and I hope this dinner is short," she said and licked her lips as I bit down on mines.

I remember what they felt like just a few hours ago. So damn soft. I was craving them and her hands. She touched me so softly and like a porcelain doll. Just soft and gentle with her cold touches. Then they turned it to more firm touches still gentle but firm.

"Let's go before we don't," she said and slowly pulled back and grabbed my hand.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head as she walked us out my room.

"Jordan," I asked as she pulled up to the restaurant.

She looked at me as I watched her place in a pair of gold upper front fang grill. I bit my bottom lip well question one answered.

"Did you.. you know.."

"Yes, I did," she said and chuckled.

"So do you eat?" I asked her as she grabbed my hand and looped her arms with mines as the valet took her '91 Cadi and it was this dark nice black and the original rims, I'm not big on cars but I know this was almost a classic.

"Do I eat? Well, no I don't need to, but sometimes you have to do what you need to fit in," she said as she walked us into the restaurant.

"So what do you eat when you do try to fit in?" I asked her.

"Meat," she said and winked at me.

I laughed and shook my head as we walked up to the the hostess.

"Ahh Jordan! It has been years! Would you like your normal table?" Some girl asked as she smirked and licked her lips.

"No,Hazel. We are here with a party of two tonight and they have reservations," she said and smiled at the girl.

"You sure? Rain says that it's permanently reserved," she said as she eyed Jordan up and down.

I felt myself get pissed and jealous. Who the fuck was this gorgeous woman flirting with somebody who isn't mines. I bit my bottom lip. She wasn't mine. Nothing was official and I was getting pissed at this. A situation I shouldn't be. But I am.