The Presence

" When did this happen?" Jordan said as walked around the room.

"I will be there in an hour," she said as she sat down on the bed and hung up her cell.

She looked at me and smiled as she sat down on the end of the bed. I licked my lips as my eyes foused in on her back. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes traveled over her broad shoulders as she bent down and grabbed her shoes.

"We not going anymore?" I asked her.

It didn't bother me either way it went. I was all for staying in. We could stay here and play.

"No we are gonna go, but I will just be a little late," She said as she looked at me and smirked.

I nodded my head. I got up and walked in front of her, she slowly looked up at me and smirked then licked her lips. I stood between her legs and placed my hands on her face as she placed hers on my waist. I smiled at her and looked at her lips. She smiled back and tighten the grip on my hips as I bent down and slowly kissed her. I nibbled on her bottom lip and she opened her mouth giving my tongue access to explore hers. I slowly pulled back and placed my forehead on hers.  My body was aching to feel her touch. I felt my core start to heat up.

"Don't have me waiting all night and day on you Tadessa ," I said to her as she pulled me on to her lap.

" I won't darlin'," she said as I felt her lips on my neck and her hand moved up my thigh.

I moved my hand to the back of her head. I slow began to pull her ponyntail. I bit my bottom lip and watched as her hand started to make its way down my shorts.I pulled her head away from my neck.

" Isis wear something sexy for me," she said and licked her lips.

I watched as her eyes shift to this dark teal color with specks of green. I bit my bottom lip as my body completely relaxed.

I smiled and shook my head. She gonna have to teach me how to do that. I sighed and got of her lap. She smirked and stood up.

"I will meet you in the club," she said and winked at me.

I bit my bottom lip as she placed her hands in her grey dress slacks and then vanished. I needed to learn that too.

"Taleah  how did you talk me into this outfit?" I asked her.

"Trust me she will love it," she said over the music.

Somehow I let her talk me into this black leather cat suit that zipped up the front and some black stiletto thigh high boots. She had curled all my long hair into spiral curls and I finished off the look with black lipstick.  I had to admit I was looking sexy since I had my breast sitting up and waiting for Jordan. I smirked at the thought of her. I waited for my drink as I bobbed my head to the beat of Super Dupa Fly by Missy. I haven't heard this song in forever. I love when clubs play stuff from like the 80's and 90's.

"Well hello there beautiful," a very strong male voice said.

I turned my head to the left to see this vampire standing next to me. He was about 6'1 or so. Dark smooth skin and light brown eyes, not as light as Talon's but they were a very nice brown.