Family Meeting

Chapter  15

"Jordan we have to go meet with father," Hathor said as she entered the room.

I smiled at the site of my beautiful sister. She smiled as she made her way over to me and caressed my jaw. Her touch was warm as always.

"Didn't we just meet?" Ezra said as she entered in the room.

"We did like what 400 years ago. But we must talk about something very important," she said and winked at me as she backed away.

"Hathor-"

"Stop calling me Hathor. It's Akira remember Jordan," she said as she winked and vanished out the room.

"My children," father said as we all sat around the table in his dining room.

We were in one of the old castles in Spain. It was his favorite hideout. He also liked scary people as his hobbie. It was hilarious.

"Father," we said.

"It's good to see my first two born," he said as he smiled at me and Akira.

"It has been 400 years since we have seen you," Akira said.

"Yes! How is your daughter taking to her changes?" He asked and smiled.

"Quickly. She takes after her father," Akira said and smiled.

"Speaking of. Where is he?" He asked.

"Off gathering intel," I said and licked my lips.

"Or is he and Rory fucking around again? I swear those too are a disaster together waiting to happen," he said.

"Jaya has sent Emila to go and keep an eye on them," I said and chuckled.

"And you my daughter, have you found the vessel yet? Time is drawing close," he said and smiled at me as the candle light bounced off his pale complexion.

"I have," I said and placed my hands on the wooden round table.

"And Ezra has Taleah is it now? How are you two getting along these days?"  He asked.

"We have worked through the rough patch," Ezra said as one of fathers servants brought us golden chalices.

"And you and Emila?" I asked.

She sighed and held her heart as she fell out her chair.

"She has my slow beating heart in a cage and let me heighten her pedestal," she said.

I laughed as he looked up and me and rested on her elbows.

"I have finally received my dues for those centuries of games," she said and laughed as I helped her up.

"And Taleah vessel?" Father as he laughed.

"More than adequate. She will make addition to the court," Akira said and winked at me.

"Excellent. Jordan you really did pick a fine right hand and you have done well in protecting your future. Now it is time for all of you to awaken all of them," he said as his ghostly hand gripped his cup.

Father is what often mortals refer to as an albino. His skin was just as white as paper, his hair was a light red and coil tightly on his eyes and eyes. They were blood red and a hint of yellow.

"Why else have you called us here?" My sister asked as she smiled.

"I'm here because as you know. We must prepare your daughter and.."

"Mines," Jaya said as he entered the room.

I smiled another beauty, I was face first in  decades ago. She was as sweat as mangos. I bit my bottom lip as she took her seat.

"Is it just me or has time an excellent job in aging Jaya," Ezra mumbled.

I chuckled and nooded. Time has been good to her. Nothing has changed. She was as beautiful as ever.

"Awww yes. Wonderful everyone is here!" Father said and clapped his hands.

"Now we can real discuss how you two will transfer power of your kingdoms to the rightful heirs," he said.

"With all three of you in power and peace should be restored. Everything shall be balanced once more. You three must stand strong to fight the war coming," he said and smirked.