Test

15th century
Unknown Island

"Why have you brought me to this place?"

"Your heart hasth mourned long enough ," Baal said as he waved his left hand around in the air.

"My mind knowth these words true. I have mourned for centuries,but do I not have all the time in thee world?," I said and looked at him.

I watched as he smirked. He nodded his head.

"You do. But you wont," he said.

"Baal, I wish not to decipher thy words. Speak plainly," I said and groaned.

"Your heart and soul was tainted by me and then it was ripped again from your bosom by war. They are gone.  However your sister was correct as always.  This test  is complete and we decided to grant certain abilities to you," he said.

"Don't you and her get tired of playing with me?" I asked him.

"We didn't know if you could feel as humans, how you and Hannibal would flow within this world. We didn't know if we had to destroy you and him," he said simply.

I looked up at the night sky and looked at all of the bright stars. I knew my beloved and my ancestors were among those stars.

" Melqart there is a way to fill that emptiness have," he said.

I looked over to him and watched how the moon bounced of his white skin. His blond hair placed in a ponytail with a red ribbon holding the strains in place. His black eyes piercing my dark ones, I watched as a smile appeared across his face.  His tall frame leaning against once of the many trees that littered this island. He pushed himself off the tree and made his way over to me.

"Tadessa for now," I said and sighed as I finally gave in.

"Tadessa.. I like it. well then Tadessa, you must build a bond. A family. You need people to support and be around you to fill this void you fill," he said as we stood eye to eye.

"Have you filled your void Baal?" I asked him.

I watched as he moved his hand to my hair and began to tug on it.  He looked up at me and smirked, showing me his fangs.

" I have two daughters that has filled that empty space and I will go by Athan," he said as he backed away.

"Now I want you to train your new left hand ," he said as he turned around.

"Yes father," I said.

"Come daughter, let us go and get your sister," he said as he began to fade into the thick bushes of the isle we were on.

I picked up my speed and began to follow him.  A sister? I had a small family that was taken from me. Now centuries later the void is still there. It needed to be fill, even if it wasn't the same.

' Tadessa what do you think?' Athan's voice whispered into my head. 

I watched Athan approached closer and closer to this woman bathing in the river, the woman was beyond gorgeous. I quickly ran to the other side of the river. I jumped up a tree and sat there. I watched as Athan very slowly approached her. He looked up at me and I saw his eyes glow a dark shade of grey as he's fangs grew.

I sat my attention back to the woman. She was a lot shorter than me and Athan. She was mixed with the black and Asian blood. I watched as she sung some song as she bathed.

' Go and introduce yourself and remember, seduce her,,' Athan said.

I didn't notice he had stop moving until I looked up and saw him sitting in another tree across from me.