Jordan

Chapter 20

I licked my lips and smirked as Akira hands moved gently across my waist as Jaya unfastened the buttons on my shirt.

"Mmmm Tadessa. You smell just like I remember," Jaya said as she ran her hand down my breast and to my stomach.

"Where shall we go?" Akira asked as she slowly pushed my head back and Jaya soft and lips met mine.

"I know," Akira said as I felt the cool breeze hit my face.

I let out a small growl as Akira grabbed my jaw and pulled my lips away from Jaya's light kisses to her aggressive one. I groaned as she pulled me in closer and bit down on my bottom lip hard and Jaya sucked on my neck.

I licked my lips and rolled over on my side and looked at the two goddess cuddle into each other. I picked up my clothes and got dressed as I stared out on the banks of Mediterranean Sea.

"Get back and shower before you wake her," Jaya mumbled.

"Be gentle Jordan. Your vessel is fragile now," Akira said as looked at me and I nodded.

" I see your up," I said as I walked back into my room.

I watched as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yawned.

" What time is it?" she asked me.

" I guess it would be around 2:30 am," I told her as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Really? It didn't feel that late ," she said as she held her side.

" Are you sore still ?" I asked her as I placed my hand on her side.

" Just a little bit," she said and smiled.

" Come with me darlin'," I said as I took her hand and guide her out the bed and into the bathroom that was connected to my room.

" Wow," she said as she looked around the bathroom and held her side.

Her rib was broken. I'm sure she is sore from that healing. She let my hand go and walked around the white marble and gold theme bathroom.

" I know. I told Taleah that I didn't need a big soak tub and a shower, but she insisted on it," I laughed and nooded over to the square shaped soak tube.

" I've already ran the water for you. It might be too hot but I am not positive," I told her as I made my way over to the linen closet.

"It's so nice, like a huge sauna," she said.

" Well that is over in that corner," I said and handed her the towels.

"No bullshit?" she asked me.

I laughed and shook my head as looked over at the built in sauna room.

"I am serious,"

"I want my room to be this dope," she said as she walked over to me and smiled.

"You don't want to share with me?," I asked her and smiled as she stared at me.

I watched as the blood went to her cheeks and she looked down at the white marvel floor.

"I didn't know that was an option," she said and looked back up with this smirk on her lips.