Just.. Please..

Jordan
Chapter 14

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked as we walked along the beach in California.

I would never deny my Queen. She gripped my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You can. Doesn't mean I have to answer," I said and winked at her as she laughed and I smirked.

"Why didn't you correct them in calling you a man?" She asked as we got to her favorite spot in the center of the beach.

"I don't know. It doesn't bother me. Body parts are just that body parts. Have nothing to do with the mind. Men are originally  hunters and women gather. There isn't anything saying who is dominated," I said and licked my lips.

She nodded her head and laid it agaisnt my shoulder.

"Thank you for the new job," she said and broke the small silence.

"Do you feel safe with Rain and her wife?" I asked.

"Extremely," she said and smiled at me.

"Good. You and Mila will become great friends," I said and smiled.

It was true. She was best friends with Mila's mother and my sister. In fact we always really close. I smirked. I can't lie, I wish Mila was promised to me, but I wouldn't trade my wife for the world. I have spent many lives with her and I plan to keep it that way.

"Do you think so? I really do like they vibe," she said and looked at me with those pretty brown eyes.

" I do know," I said and chuckled.

"What else do you know?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip.

I groaned. I couldn't right now. I really wanted to but I couldn't.

"I know you want me to fuck you," I said as she placed her hand on my cheek.

"Why don't you?" She asked gently.

"I don't want to break you just yet," I said as she pulled me down.

"Just a little bit Jordan,"

Her lips brushed against my mines as she pulled me into a slow kiss. She placed my hand on her thigh. She picked up the pace of the kiss as she moaned in my mouth as my hand made its way higher up her thigh. She placed her hand on top of mines as she placed it under her dress that was clinging to her thick thighs.  She pulled back from the kiss and licked her lips.

"Jordan please baby. I just need a little release so I can sleep," she said lowly as she moved her body between my legs.

She took my hand and placed it down her panties as she spreads her legs. My fangs grew as I wrapped my free arm around her chest and pulled her back closer into my body as I slowly rubbed her clit. I let out a small growl as her warmth and juices coated my fingers.

'Don't you dare Thorth,' Hathor said.

I bit my lip and rubbed her clit slowly as she let out small moans.

'Stop before you break the vessel. Come and play with me instead little sister,' she said.

I sighed. She was right. I need to wait, but I was for damn sure going to take her up on her offer.

"We have to go now," I mumbled and pulled my hand from her panties as she whimpered.

"Please baby," she moaned and pushed my hand back down her panties.

"Just make me cum once," she hissed as she moved my hand up and down the pure wetness that was forming.

"Okay," I mumbled as I quickly rubbed her clit as her body shook.

She gripped my forearm and dug her nails into my skin. I groaned as she gasped and her body tensed.

"Fuck thank you daddy," she mumbled as she came on my hand.