Chapter 60 - School Trip.

A/N - So I've Been Re-Watching Series 5 & When Helen Mentioned She&Max Were 'Intimate' On A School Trip I Decided Too Include A Storyline Like That Only Its Chloe (Obviously). Hope You Like. Xoxo

•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•

Chloe had found out that her year were going on a two-night school trip and Max,Chris,Miss Haydock and Mrs.Fry were going along to supervise. When Chloe had found out she had too be away from Aubree overnight she wasn't happy. The night before the trip she had dyed her hair back to a light brown althoug Rachel hadn't been happy about the amount of hair dye that was in the bathroom.

The next morning Chloe woke and got dressed into a white shirt with black vest top underneath, black skinny jeans, black heels and black leather jacket. Heading downstairs she saw Aubree sitting on the sofa with her eeyore teddy "Chloe can you not find any other shoes?" Chloe rolled her eyes "these shoes make my outfit work" Rachel sighed "its a school trip, not a night out" Chloe smirked and walked over to where Aubree was sitting "you gonna be a good girl for nana?" Aubree started giggling "take that as a no" Rachel smiled "she's always good" Chloe laughed "yeah right".

Arriving at school Chloe saw Eddie and Charlotte so she walked over to them "morning" Charlotte grinned "how are you even walking in those?" Chloe laughed "years of practice" Eddie was shocked "I've never seen a pair like that before" Chloe smiled "now you have" Eddie laughed "good one".

The coach arrived so Chloe said goodbye too Aubree and handed her over too her mum who took her inside to creche. Getting on the coach Chloe made her way to the backseats with Charlotte,Chlo and Jess "right girls who's gonna start the sing-a-long" Chlo grinned "no" Chloe smirked "I'll do it" Steph grinned "what song?" Chloe shrugged "whatever song comes on" Chloe noticed Max get on "everyone sit" Chloe rolled her eyes but sat down.

Halfway on the journey the coach driver had put the radio and the song that came on made Chloe grin "I love this song" Charlotte laughed "you would, no doubt you're gonna sing along" Chloe nodded "oh yeah" -

(Song Begins)

[Spoken]

Some people say I look like me dad

What?! Are you serious?

Ah Ohh Hey Hey [X2]

I said, hey boy sittin in your tree

Mummy always wants you to come for tea

Don't be shy, straighten up your tie

Get down from your tree house sittin in the sky

I wanna know just what to do

Is it very big is there room for two ?

I got a house with windows and doors

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Gotta let me in, hey, hey, hey

Let the fun begin hey

I'm the wolf today hey, hey, hey

I'll huff I'll puff

I'll huff I'll puff and blow you away

Say you will say you won't

Say you'll do what I don't

Say you're true, say to me c'est la vie

Do you play with the girls, play with the boys ?

Do you ever get lonely playing with your toys ?