Chapter 62 - Andrew Treneman

A/N - I Am Literally Running Out Of Inspiration For This Story So I Have No Idea When I Can Update After This. Hope You Like. Xoxo.

♡̲♡̲♡̲♡̲♡̲♡̲♡̲♡̲

Chloe had been watching her mum lately and was wondering why she had been so secretive. Aubree didn't sleep that night so when morning came she had her mum laughing which made her frown because Eddie didn't stay last night, walking downstairs she saw her mum on the phone "mum?" Rachel hung up which made Chloe confused "morning love" Chloe frowned "who was that?" Rachel smiled "just the new English teacher, when Miss.Hopewell left Tom and Grantly have been struggling" Chloe nodded "right, well I should get Aubree up and dressed" Rachel nodded.

Arriving at school Rachel walked off and Chloe walked over to where Charlotte was "alright?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, your mum is in a rush isn't she?" Chloe nodded "something too do with the new English teacher" Charlotte was shocked "didn't know there was a new English teacher" "I know" Chlo walked over "I've been puked on this morning" Chloe grinned "been there" Charlotte smiled and took Aubree from Chloe "morning little princess" Aubree smiled and Chloe sighed "I think I should take missy into the creche" Charlotte nodded "I'll come with you" Chloe smiled "Aubs you gonna walk?" Aubree rested her head on Charlotte's shoulder "come on you can walk" Charlotte placed Aubree on the floor and took one of her hands while Chloe took the other one.

Once Aubree was in creche Chloe and Charlotte made their way to registration "morning girls" Charlotte smiled while Chloe rolled her eyes and sat down "what's wrong with you?" Chloe shook her head "nothing, I'm fine" Charlotte frowned "you don't seem it" Chloe smiled "I'm just tired" Charlotte nodded "how about asking Max too have Aubree?" Chloe shrugged "might do" Charlotte sighed "you can't keep doing this, staying awake all night with her" Chloe frowned "that's the choice I made when I got pregnant but I don't regret it" Charlotte smiled.

Rachel was sitting in the office when Max walked in "the English teacher is here" Rachel nodded "okay, I'll go talk to him". Rachel walked out the office "Andrew, nice too see you again" Andrew smiled "and you Rachel" Rachel grinned "I'll show you too your class" Andrew nodded and followed Rachel.

Chloe,Chlo and Charlotte made their way to English "this new teacher bet she's gonna be just as rubbish as Hopewell" Chlo laughed "probably". Arriving outside the classroom they saw the English teacher was a male "well, three male English teachers" Charlotte smiled as the teacher walked out "Mr.Treneman" Andrew looked at Chlo "hello Chlo, nice to see you again" Chlo smiled while Chloe stood there confused "who's that?" Chlo grinned "Mr.Treneman, he was the deputy here before Mr.Lawson and the English teacher" Chloe modded "right". Entering the classroom Andrew made them stand against the wall "seating plan" Chloe rolled her eyes. Once Andrew had done the seating plan he begun the lesson Chloe had been sat with Charlotte and Chlo with Jess.

When English was over Chloe and the others made their way to the common room but heard an argument in the cooler "that's Miss.Campbell and Mr.Treneman" Chloe grinned "lovers tiff" Chlo laughed "they were actually together" Chloe was amused "tell me more" Chlo rolled her eyes " basically they left to go to Rawanda together and well you know Miss.Campbell came back with a child" Chloe nodded so Chlo continued "yeah, she got that child taken away by Immigration" Charlotte frowned "so how come they're arguing?" Chlo shrugged just as Kim and Andrew came out "Kim don't walk away, we haven't finished" Chloe had to hide the grin on her face "well Andrew I think we have, I have a class to teach" Kim walked off "where should you girls be?" "Common room sir, we have a free" Andrew nodded "make your way there quietly" Chloe gave her sarcastic smile and they carried on.

Chloe needed fresh air as she was feeling dizzy "I'll be back soon" Charlotte frowned "you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, need some air" Charlotte smiled "I'll come with you" Chloe sighed but nodded and she and Charlotte left the common room. Once they were outside Charlotte turned to Chloe "you sure you're alright?" Chloe nodded "I'm fine, I've told you I'm tired" Charlotte nodded "right well ask Max to have her" Chloe sighed "no, I can cope" Charlotte sighed "alright, shall we go back inside?" Chloe nodded.

Max saw Chloe walking round the corridors and wanted to know why "Chloe why you out of lesson?" Chloe turned to him "because I'm tired" Max frowned "why?" Chloe glared "because Aubree kept me awake all night" Max sighed "I'll take her tonight" Chloe rolled her eyes "no, I can cope" Max took Chloe's hand as she attempted to walk off "Chloe its not up for discussion" Chloe raised her eyebrows "look I don't need you too have her,I'm coping" "Chloe I'll pick her up at 6:00" Chloe sighed but nodded.

After school Chloe made her way to the car "Max is having Aubree tonight" Rachel nodded "how were things with Mr.Treneman?" Chloe shrugged "he's a snobby teacher" Rachel smirked "Chloe he's a fine teacher and he can control the class" Chloe rolled her eyes "he doesn't even let us finish a sentence". Arriving home Chloe got changed into skinny jeans, pink vest top and ugg boots "Aubree what you doing?" Aubree started giggling so Chloe turned to see her playing with her phone "what you doing?" Aubree grinned "mama" Chloe took the phone and handed her the eeyore teddy bear. Max arrived so Chloe took her out to him "have fun" Max smirked and took Aubree from her "Aubree be a good girl" Aubree smiled and Max drove off.

After dinner that night Chloe went for a shower and went to bed falling asleep as soon as she hit the pillow. A few hours later she woke to her phone vibrating which meant she had a text message -

*Lottie - hope ur okay. Xoxo

*Chloe - I'm fine, having an early night xoxo

*Lottie - okay. See you at skool tomorrow xoxo

*Chloe - alright see ya xoxo

Chloe turned off her phone and went back to sleep.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - See I'm Running Out Of Inspiration For This Story. Hope You Likeed xoxo