Chapter 12 - An Early Arrival

A/N - This Chapter Is Dedicated Too StrangeDesires For Her Eddie Lawson Obsession Haahaa :P. X

Chloe wasn't planning on forgiving Phillip anytime soon and to annoy her even more her mum had been dating the school chef Adam Fleet. That day she went to school on her own and met with Chlo "you don't look that big" Chloe grinned "Chlo I love you" Chlo frowned "why?" "For saying I'm not that big" "you're not though" Chloe smirked "Chlo come on".

Arriving at school Chloe noticed her mum and Adam acting all lovey dovey which made her sick "what's wrong with you?" Chloe indicated to her mum and Adam "it makes me physically sick" Chlo grinned "that's how I feel when I see Donte and Celine" Chloe sighed "hasn't gotten an easier?" Chlo shook her head "it hurts, seeing them" Chloe sadly smiled "me and you, we need a night out" Chlo smiled "you're pregnant remember" "as soon as she's been born then yeah?" Chlo nodded "look forward too it" Chloe grinned "good".

Rachel had to tell Chloe that she had invited Adam to move in with them and she knew Chloe wouldn't take it well. Currently Rachel was sitting in her office when Adam walked in "have you told her yet?" Rachel shook her head "she's been in lessons all morning" Adam sighed "Rach, she needs too know in order for her too accept it" "I know Adam, I will tell her" Adam smiled "I just want us to be happy" Rachel smiled "me too".

Chloe was in lesson when Rachel came in "can I have a word with Chloe?" Steph nodded "Chloe?" "I heard" Rachel frowned "less of the attitude Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes but followed her mum "what's going on?" Rachel sighed "I've invited Adam to move in" Chloe gt angry "WHAT?! Why would you do that?" "Because Chloe it would be nice for me to have some adult company" Chloe glared "do what most people do, invite him round of a night" Rachel sighed "Chloe, I am your mother, therefore its up too me who lives in my house" Chloe rolled her eyes and walked away.

*2daysLater*

Chloe woke that day annoyed for some reason and all she wanted to do was cry "Chloe come on darling" Chloe groaned "do I have too?" "Afraid so" Chloe got out of bed and got dressed.

When she got to school she wasn't in the best of moods "I'm going home" Rachel frowned "why?" Chloe glared "because I can't be doing with school today" Rachel sighed "Chloe, its 6hours, I'm sure you can manage, everyone else has to" Chloe again glared "noOne else in this dump is pregnant" Rachel rolled her eyes "inside now" Chloe walked off into the building "is she alright? She looked pale" Rachel smiled "yeah she's fine, she's due in a month and a half so she's bound to be irritated" Adam nodded.

Phillip went looking for Chloe and saw her walking out the gates so he ran after her "Chloe come back" Chloe rolled her eyes and continued walking home "Chloe!" Chloe turned to Phillip "what? Why can't you leave me alone?!" Phillip sighed "because you're not letting me apologise" Chloe glared "shove your apology where the sun don't shine" she carried on walking home.

Entering the house she knew Phillip would be behind her "what you following me now?" Phillip nodded "when are you gonna grow up Chloe? You're having a baby" Chloe rolled her eyes "I know I'm having a baby" Phillip glared at her again "well then" Chloe wasn't in the mood for Phillip "just go away would you?" Before Phillip could speak the doorbell rang and he went to answer it he got a shock when he saw "Eddie?" Eddie smiled "alright Phil? Chloe?" Chloe looked in shock but before she could speak she felt a wave of pain in her stomach "ouch!" Eddie frowned "Chloe? What's wrong?" Phillip paled "her baby" Eddie looked confused "she's pregnant?" Phillip nodded "my water it broke, its too soon!" Eddie sighed "Phil call an ambulance and then call Rachel" Phillip nodded and did what Eddie said.

The ambulance arrived and took Chloe to hospital "right Chloe, we're gonna need you too push" Chloe paled "I don't wanna, she's early she shouldn't be here yet" the nurse sighed "Chloe love, your baby wants to meet her mummy, she doesn't want too wait so can you push?" Chloe nodded "okay" Chloe began pushing her baby out.

Rachel and Adam arrived at the hospital and Rachel got a shock when she saw Eddie "hello Rachel" Rachel smiled "Eddie" Adam looked annoyed "where's Chloe?" "Delivery, they rushed her straight in" Rachel nodded "well thanks Eddie I'll take it from here".

*12hoursLater*

Chloe had just given birth to a baby girl who weighed 5lb 2oz "Chloe here's your baby" Chloe smiled "she's so small" the nurse smiled "she is a month and half early" Chloe sighed "is she okay though? Health wise?" The nurse nodded "she needs to be kept warm as she's small and she will catch the flu more easily" Chloe smiled and nodded "have you got a name for her?" Chloe nodded "Aubree-Leigh" The nurse smiled "beautiful, your mum is here" "send her in".

Chloe was looking at her tiny baby girl when her mum and Adam walked in "Chloe she's beautiful" Chloe smiled "thanks" Chloe thought Aubree looked like Max "she looks like you" "I think she looks Max" Rachel sighed "she does" Chloe smiled as the nurse walked in "hiya Chloe, how you getting on?" Chloe smiled "fine thank you" the nurse grinned "baby is allowed home tomorrow but she needs to be kept out the cold for a few days" Chloe smiled "thankyou" the nurse smiled "no problem".

Once Rachel and Adam had gone Chloe decided to call Max -

(Phonecall)

Max - Chloe is everything Okay?

Chloe - I've had the baby, you should meet her

Max - I will be there shortly

Chloe - ok

(Phonecall)

Max arrived at the hospital "I'm here to see Chloe Mason" the receptionist looked up "and you are?" Max smirked "the babies father" "you look older than she is" Max again smirked "I am but I'm here to meet my child" "room on the left" Max nodded.

Entering the room he saw Chloe holding the baby "Chloe?" Chloe smiled "hi" Max walked over to Chloe "you wanna hold her?" Max nodded and Chloe handed Aubree to him "what's her name?" "Aubree-Leigh" Max smiled "I want her to have my last name" Chloe nodded "yeah, I was going to give her your last name".

*the next day*

Chloe got Aubree changed into a pink outfit but it was too big for her "Aubree you're tiny" Rachel walked in with the carseat "Chloe is everything alright?" Chloe shook her head "no, she's so small, her outfit doesn't fit her" Rachel smiled "she will grow love and I've brought you some outfits for smaller babies" Chloe smiled "thanks" Rachel put the carseat on the bed and watched as Chloe put Aubree's coat on and put her in the carseat "can you manage that love?" Chloe nodded and they left the hospital "does Max know you've given birth?" Chloe nodded "he came too see her last night" Rachel sighed "Chloe, don't get mixed up with him again" Chloe frowned "he's her father, she has a right to know him".

Eddie wanted to see Rachel again but knew Adam would be there so he brought a present for Chloe's baby and arrived at the house. Knocking the door he waited until someone answered "hiya Phil" "Eddie" Eddie smiled "I came to see the new mother" Phillip invited Edddie and and he saw Chloe sitting on the sofa "congratulations Chloe" Eddie handed Chloe the giftbag "thanks Eddie" "no worries" Rachel walked into the living room holding Aubree with Adam behind her "Eddie" "Rachel Adam glared at Eddie "I came too see Chloe and the new arrival" Rachel handed Aubree to Eddie "she's cute Chloe" Chloe smiled "I know, she's a beauty" Eddie grinned "who's the dad?" Chloe frowned so Rachel spoke "I'm sure you heard about the merger with John Fosters and Waterloo road?" At Eddie's nod Rachel continued "well she slept with the head of John Fosters, Max Tyler" Eddie looked at Chloe and sighed "look Chloe I won't moan because you're not my daughter but having an affair with an older man isn't something you wanna do" Chloe frowned "you're right, you're not my dad" Chloe stood and took Aubree from Eddie and walked upstairs into her room "listen baby, your mummy loves you and I'm betting when your daddy spends time with you he'll love you too" Chloe placed Aubree into the moses basket and watched her sleep "night beautiful baby".

A/N - Hope You Enjoyed x