8| What is Wrong With Me?

Y/n POV

I step out of the bathroom stall after wiping up the alcohol from my legs. I wash my hands at the sink when I lock eyes with myself. I used to have very bad self-esteem and would hate what I looked like when I looked in the mirror. Now as I'm looking at myself I've changed, my eyes big, hair long, body curvy, I could be taller, but as beautiful as I am something is missing. 

A blonde girl stumbles into the bathroom and I quickly dry my hands and walk out. I go to the bar and grab a pitcher from the bartender that has the drink that the boys in the back were drinking.

I reenter the room to find about a dozen girls crowed in the room, like they were yesterday. I wasn't surprised but it was overwhelming to have so many people crowded there, especially when I had just dropped a glass on the floor minutes ago. 

I bring the pitcher of alcohol to the table of empty glasses and place it gently when my eyes drift to the long couch covered with women holding glasses. I see Jin sitting on the couch staring ahead while women beside him and they whisper things into his ear. He yawns and scratches the back of his head. How rude.

I look over to the dance floor where Jimin is dancing and the blonde girl from the bathroom before is drunkenly, grinding against him. Our eyes meet and he doesn't hesitate to wink at me. I turn away from him when I feel someone staring at me.

"I'm sorry about Jin,"

My head swings to my left and see a moon-eyed Jungkook staring at me. "Huh?" I ask looking over at Jin who has barely moved from the last time I looked at him a second ago.

"From before, talking about me and the girl I slept with." He continues and I shake my head. "It's none of my business what you guys do, I'm your waitress." 

"Yeah, but he shouldn't have said that to you Y/n." He says to me. "What, that you suck at sex?" I pause, "None of my business." 

I look at Jungkook, his face smiling. It's clear that what I said probably hurt his ego, but it's almost like I'm drawing a line that all of the boys here are ignoring. "I'm not bad at sex, but I guess you wouldn't know for sure. Jin lies because he's jealous of how many girls I get, and he'll be even more jealous when I get you." His voice deepened and he felt only centimeters away from my neck. Chills go down my back, but I quickly shake them off.

"You won't get me, I'm not interested in him," I say turning my full body towards him and looking up to his dark eyes. "or you." I finish the sentence.

He gives me a playful grin before continuing, "I like this, you're not easy like the other girls here. You're a challenge." He purrs.

I spot garbage on the table and start to walk to the table, Jungkook following me. "I'm not a challenge, I just don't like you. Now you can go and pursue another woman here, someone actually interested in you." 

"You have to say that since you work at some place so high end like here, but I know that I'll have you in my bed soon." He says looking around the large room. I stand up right and turn back to him, "No matter the job I had," I get closer to him, imitating his whisper voice from before, "I would never want you." 

He mumbles something that I can't hear until he repeats himself. "What if I took you on a date? Like no sexual stuff involved at all." 

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested in you at all. Date or sex, I don't want you." I say firmly.

"Please," He says in my ear, his body towering mine.

"No." I say, my eyes fluttering shut, pushing away non innocent thoughts.

Soon his body is gone and I can finally breathe properly. That never happens when interacting with customers, how come when I'm talking with them my body feels weird.

Hoseok dances towards me and grabs my arms trying to get me to dance on the dance floor with him. I pull my arms back, but he hugs my body and moves me to the rhythm of the fast paced music. "No, no, no, I'm working Hoseok." I say, trying not to break into a laugh.

"Y/n, who do you think is paying you to be here?" He says, a bright smile coming from his face. "My boss, to serve drinks." I respond.

"Well, when you're waiting for me, you are required to dance with me." He says. My face heats up, I can't dance and I have other customers. 

"I have to wait other people, you're not the only people I'm serving tonight." I say trying to push him off of me.

"Fine, but one day I'm going to get a dance with you on this dance floor Y/n." He says letting go of my body.

I race towards the door to distract myself from the needy men that were smooth talking into my ear. I still felt bad for being so rude to Jungkook, until I looked over and saw him making out with a beautiful looking girl on the couch. Never mind.

I exit the room and head back to bar to get drinks for others, and well, myself.