20| Want To Happen

Y/n POV

We're one hour into the movie, Inception, that he chose because I wanted to watch a Disney movie then he proceeded to call me, "crybaby without taste".

I have no idea what's going on the screen because once I try to focus on Leonardo Dicaprio, I'm distracted by the unhealthy food and sometimes Yoongi's soft face. He explains minor things in the movie to me as if I would understand, but I nod my head and grin at his clear interest in the action film.

"Leonardo Dicaprio is honestly so hot," my comment causing Yoongi to pivot his eyes, burning into me for the remark. "What? He is," I defend, but he exhales in annoyance at me.

"You're so.... weird."

His eyes can't hide the simper that's rising from cheek to cheek. He returns his focus to the screen while I grab more pepero sticks, the best food, a thin cookie stick covered in chocolate.

I see there's one more left so I reach to grab the last stick when-

"I saw it first, it's mine." I call out to Yoongi, who is next to me, not paying much attention to me.

"It's my birthday so give it up," he continues to bring it to his mouth until I snatch it from his hand. "Hey." He frowns at me as I put the tip of the cookie to my mouth and smile, evilly.

Before I'm able to react, Yoongi's mouth is on the other end of the stick, his eyes watching my mouth, his face centimeters from mine. He bites down and comes closer to my mouth and I just freeze and take it in as if I'm not there. He's about to reach my lips and-

He pulls away, leaving a small piece of the pepero between my soft lips. I feel myself in great surprise of Yoongi's careless actions. He wasn't like that before, what happened?

I know my face is red from the close exchange and his can't stop grinning while watching the movie. I wasn't able to watch it before, but now I'm sure as hell not able to do it now.

"What? Watch the movie, it's really good." Yoongi glancing at me, seeing my position hasn't moved from what it was a moment ago when our lips were so close. "What's wrong?" He teases while I'm trying to recover and find a witty remark, but my mind goes blank when he comes closer to my face again.

Then he turns away from me once his cheeks start to turn red from our closeness. That's when I'm able to think of what just happened. Why was I so open to let him get that close? What if we did kiss? I try imagining a kiss with Yoongi, but it's difficult to do when he's sitting beside me.

I mean a kiss wasn't something that I was too busy for, here I am sitting on the floor next to a man anyone would have mistaken for being a model. It wasn't something that I couldn't achieve, but even if I didn't mind would he?

The thoughts of what ifs swirl around for a while, until the movie ends and Yoongi shifts to sit in front of me. I hear a ringing noise, not able to hear him but I can watch the happiness and excitement on his face from the film. I can't take it anymor-

"Why did you do that?" I finally ask out loud, cutting him off. He looks taken aback at my boldness. "Do what?"

"That... that thing you did." I know how immature I sound right now, but I can't help it. He pales at my question, as if that was anymore possible. His face soften and he leans in, I close my eyes almost on instinct to his evasive action.

"What did you think was going to happen?" He asks, his voice deep, closer than I could've ever imagined. "Or what did you want to happen?"

My body shudders at the touch of his warm breath touching my face. My eyes fluttered open to see his face closer than I expected, "Answer me, what did you want to-"

My mouth smashes to his, to his surprise. My hand shoots to the back of his neck in response to his kissing back. He leads me through the kiss, overpowering my mouth while his hand spreads out upon my throat, almost a choke, but barely holding me.

"Slow down," He murmurs to me before reconnecting our lips, this time I calm down and go with his lips. He lays me onto the floor without breaking our lips from each other. Yoongi bites my bottom lip surprising me, but I follow him as he continues the ongoing bliss.

His lips were softer than I could ever imagine and his hands becoming firm against my throat. I moan into his and push his body against mine further, his hands reaching for the hem of my shirt wh-

Knock knock.

We pause for a moment until the knocking from his door repeats. He grunts getting up, clearly annoyed with the visitor, "Who the fuck is there?"

I sit up and press my hands against my cheeks, the surprise of the events that just occured hitting me like a train. My fingers brush my now swollen lips and I exhale. My mind reminiscing the events, and I feel my face burning up. So that's what I'm missing out on?

*

*

*

A/N

So um.. that was interesting to write since my sister is a foot in front of me and I'm in class rn lol

Also thank you so much for 1k views!!! That's literally insane, this book hasn't been up long and I'm happy you guys are reading it and hopefully enjoying it! Thank you again, bye<3