30| You're Beautiful

Y/n POV

I stand up and stare at myself in the mirror, streamed dark makeup down my cheeks.

"I think you still look hot." I look over at Jimin and laugh. I wipe the makeup stains off my face and still next to him, leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Everything is going downhill isn't it?" I ask aloud and he turns his head towards me.

"If you let it, things will get better." He smiles looking down at me and I return a smile.

I turn my body to face him and I openly admire his face, "You're so beautiful." I say and his hands smack up to his face from embarrassment, "What are you talking about?"

I take a drink from my glass of wine and look back at him. I'm reaching my drunken state, but the only one suffering is really my liver.

"How are all of you guys so beautiful?" I ask reaching for Jimin's face and his face turns a light shade of pink, "You should stop drinking before you regret it." He says while grabbing the glass from my hand.

"Aw, don't be so lame. You should drink more." I crawl towards him, my sober self cringing.

"I can take my alcohol, but you can't." He says, drinking the rest of the wine from my glass.

"What else can you take?" My mouth is speaking words that I know it shouldn't, but I can't help myself. His eyes take in my body before it returns to my face again.

"I can take a lot, but I shouldn't." He says looking at the ground.

For whatever reason, I start to lower the straps of my dress, letting my lace black bra come into full view. Jimin's eyes shoot up and glances at my chest before trying his best to focus on his eyes on my face.

"Why not?" I ask and he inhales sharply.

"Please, I want to be able to control myself around you." He says, returning his gaze to the floor.

I wrap my body around his waist and it takes all he can to not touch me. "Please, Y/n. I don't want to regret anything."

"You're not attracted to me?" I ask, feeling partially insulted.

"I am," He locks eyes with me, "that's the problem."

"I don't understand." I hook my arms around Jimin's neck, my chest rubbing against his.

"The other guys will kill me," His eyes are glued onto my mouth and I bite my lip.

I decide not to respond with words and instead lower myself onto his crotch. He inhales sharply again and looks down at my body pressed against himself.

"You're right," I raise my body off of him and his eyes widen, "we wouldn't want the boys to be mad." I stand up and drop the rest of the dress down my legs, revealing my laced panties. I walk over to my bed and lay into the covers, peeking at him. Jimin's eyes are dark and needy, a bulge formed within his tight jeans.

"I'm sorry for acting like that, I'm just drunk." I apologize with a fake apologetic voice.

"Fuck, you know what you're doing." his eyes stuck to me, his hand attempting to cover his bulge, but fails.

"I'm just touched deprived, I guess I'll have to do it myself." I reach my hand between my thighs, his mouth gapes open.

"Yourself?" He asks, his hand squeezing a little on his member through his pants.

"Mhmm," I rub myself through my panties and I keep my eyes locked with his, until I moan out and roll my eyes back.

"How does it feel?" He asks, but I can't answer from the feeling from my core. My hand goes under the underwear and I rub faster, I open my eyes to get off to Jimin touching himself, but now he's closer to me.