44| Catching Up

December 4, 2009

Seokjin hyung turned 18 today. I felt a sudden urge to tell him the blood brother pact and so I did. At first he made me upset for his reaction, which was expected, but he took quite a while to understand.

When I told him, he just stared at me and then burst out laughing as if it were all some sort of joke. I so badly wanted to slap him, but I held my temper, "patience is key" is what my father told me,

Jin hyung finally got that I was being serious about the news and he strangely didn't ask too many questions. Mostly asked why I chose him and what he had to do to help. It felt nice to have someone listen to me, be interested in what I had to say.

I'm sure he pretty much on board, I guess that we much wait until the other come.

I can't tell anyone this but... I like this feeling.

Namjoon

*

Y/n POV

I feel my legs wobble down the high ceiling halls, holding my breath as if someone were to jump out of any of the rooms.

I search the end of the hall, deciding whether I should take the elevator or the stairs. It seemed best to take the stairs as they would probably cause less attention to be radiated onto me, so I slowly take my time down the steps. My eyes are glued to the steps ahead, knowing that if someone were to start coming up I would be trapped, but luckily everyone was still upstairs drinking.

My mind somewhat hazy from the dimmed hall makes it hard to remember where my room was and I cringe at myself for not learning my way around better. It was clear that this place was huge and there was no way I was going to be able to find my way outside; smart of myself to choose to leave in the morning.

April 16, 2010

I feel so stupid. I lost this dumb thing a few months ago and wasn't able to update my notes, but our once duo has grown so much. There was two boys at my school and they were both pretty scrappy, but it was clear that they need a helping hand- so I spoke to them.

I wandered to the two of them and they were more than happy to start eating with Jin hyung and I during lunch. Taehyung was the younger of the two and he was almost like a puppy. He was glued to us so quickly which got annoying fast... so I put him in his place. After that, he started talking less and be less affectionate- as a man should.

Jimin was quieter and very skinny, but he had a beautiful face. He was a prostitute or something and I think it would be good to have him with us (also because I think having Taehyung meant also having Jimin). Having Jimin would mean less competition of having to impregnate my wife because she wouldn't be interested in someone so feminine like him.

Like two months later, Seokjin hyung and I told them the blood bond and they were very fast to accept if it meant that they could live with my wealthy family. It was easy and they weren't too annoying I guess.

Namjoon

*

Y/n POV

After several minutes of scanning doors to see which was mine, I finally find mine. I plopped myself on the cushioned bed and sighed aloud. Although I knew I should go to sleep now so I could wake up at dawn and find my way out, it seemed more interesting in snooping in the small notebook.

Namjoon was very secretive as it was, but to be able to get a little more insight of who he was and what exactly was going on here was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I turn on my bedside light, the yellow brightness lighting up the room.