41| Mixed Ideas

Y/n POV

Yoongi's lips are warm against mine, tasting like a hint of mint chocolate ice cream. I smile and he pulls me closer, hesitating slightly.

Pulling away and looks at me, "Is this okay?" he asks. It feels right, but my brain gets the better side of me. "I have to pee, I'll be right back." I respond, removing myself from his arms without letting him to say anything other than a soft, "Okay,"

I rush out of the dark room and enter the nearest restroom. I lock the door behind me and rush over to the sink. I inhale, realizing that I didn't need to until just now.

I look at myself in the crystal clean mirror, my hair is messy from the contact with Yoongi moments ago. My skin looking pale compared to it's usual darker complexion, I look as if I was dying. Must from the lack of sun and the constant crying.

When I brush my teeth in the morning and night, I barely make the effort to look to see if I look at least slightly presentable. I splash some water on my dry face hoping it would make any difference. Maybe I should start wearing makeup again.

My eye bags are clearly darker than I previously thought, but I dry the water droplets from my cheeks with my sleeves. I look up at the mirror again, how in the world could any of the guys mindlessly flirt with me, joke or not, when I look like this? If Jin were here, he would argue that I didn't look as gross as I knew I did.

I freeze thinking about the boys and Yoongi's warning, I like you a lot Y/n, but I don't want you to get hurt. You don't know us, you're going to get hurt. You should leave if you're not okay with it.

The fact that I ignored his words so effortlessly. Whenever I'm with them, I did things I wouldn't do in the first place. I can't blame them for things I do, but why was I so okay with testing the sexual waters with them?

Before I know it, I've been in here for a quite a bit because someone is knocking on the door, "Are you done in there?" I quickly rub done my hair and unlock the door.

It's the older blonde woman who clearly knew things that I didn't, and she was more protective of that information. Her annoyed face stays while she says to me quietly, "I would say you're stupid, but clearly you're smarter than the others."

"What others?" I ask and she keeps her frown, "They're moving faster with you than they did previously. They know you're smarter and the time is coming close. I suggest you accept this power unless you want to end up like the other women." She starts to open enter the restroom, but pauses, "Or then you must be stupid like them."

"Like who?" I ask, but she slams the door and I can hear the door lock. I turn my body towards the theatre room and think of what both the elder and what Yoongi warned. Though Yoongi warned me to leave, it was like the elder was pushing me to stay.

I can leave with my free will so why did they act like I was trapped? The boys have been perverts, sure, but they have been protective and generous whenever I needed it. I'm going to get kicked out from the apartment that I'm living in because I haven't paid in weeks and I haven't gotten a job because of the funeral and my depressive episode.

"Y/n? What are you doing over there?" Jungkook asks from down the hall, breaking my thoughts.

"I'm hanging out with Yoongi right now," I say rushing back into the theatre room.

"Oh, Yoongi-" He starts, but I scurry out of the hall to avoid anymore confusing words.

I go the seats in the front of the dark room where Yoongi and I were sitting before, but Yoongi is nowhere to be seen. I scan the whole room, but it appears that he's not in here at all. Did he leave because of what just happened between us? Well, again?

Jungkook wanders into the room, "I was trying to say that Yoongi hyung just left," he explains and I squint my eyes to see his built body in the darkness.

"Did he say where he was going or if he was coming back?" I ask, but he shakes his head. Dammit, I needed to ask more questions, but I doubt that JK would have the same ideas as Yoongi.

"What's up?" He asks while I start walking towards him.

I push past him and head towards to the stairs instead of the elevator because it's in need of repair apparently, "I need to get out of here."

"You're leaving? Yoongi's probably getting ready at his house for the dinner we're gonna have later." he says, he sounds out of breath. I turn around, "Why?" I ask.

Relief seems to wash over him because he goes back to his deep confident voice again, "We're going to get really drunk since we know how hard everything has been hard for not just you, but everyone here." he explains and I stay silent.

"I think it'll mean a lot to us if you go," he continues and look at the ground.

"I don't have something to wear, I've been wearing your guy's baggy clothes since I've been here. I should go home, I'm sure you all are tired of me now." I say awkwardly.

"We're not tired of you, I don't think any of us could get tired of you, Y/n. Besides the girls have something for you to wear so you don't need to worry about it." He comforts me, but I'm not sure what to respond with.

"Just say you'll come, I'll escort you to dining hall at 6. See you soon, Y/n." Jungkook turns around leaving me on my own, not letting me argue. I stand alone, not sure what to do. I'm going to go get drunk with 7 men? That in of itself doesn't sound good.

*

*

*

A/N

Sorry I haven't posted in like 2 days, I wanted to take a quick break on my spring break!!! Sorry again, and I hope you guys enjoy!! comment your theories please, i like reading them lol

-Melanie