34| Cold Sweat

Y/n POV

My body feels stiff, but I get up and ignore the odd feeling. The room I'm in is not familiar, it's dark but there's a large bed against the wall that I just stepped out of. I look around, inspecting my surroundings carefully. It's nearly empty apart from a few simple bedroom essentials. There's black velvet curtains covering the window, so I inch towards it to see if the outside it somewhere familiar, but then the setting blurs.

"Good morning ma'am." A squeaky voice from behind me says, the blurriness going away. She was basically made out of porcelain with how pale her face was, along with her white blonde hair.

"Hi," I nod to her, "where am I?" I ask.

"You're home. The masters said you're home. Congratulations, you're home." She repeats, my head tilts as if I was a dog.

"What are you talking about? I'm not home, I'm not sure what this place is." I argue back, but she then turns a light on revealing the room.

It was the room that I had changed for the club before, except minus the other women who were rudely there. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I look down at my stomach that is now bleeding. My confusion only grows, but my hands lift up my shirt revealing a large red hole in my abdomen growing.

"It's happening." The woman says and my eyes launch up to her beautiful face, now revealing a grim look.

"What's happening?" I ask, my voice should sound panicked, but instead it comes out calm.

"I will bring them, they will be pleased." She says, ignoring me.

"Bring who? Please tell me what's going on." I practically shout, but she's gone.

I follow her out the door and look to the left where she turned, but there's no hint of her being there. The pain stops and I glance down at my now fine stomach.

When I look up I'm in a dark place, I wasn't sure where. There were red on the floor and skulls leaving a disgusting smell. I realize the familiarity of it and I look up to see someone being hung by their throat, I'm only able to see their back.

Strangely my body falls to the ground, tears are streaming down my face with pain, but I'm not in pain nor sad. My arms feel tied behind my back and I'm pleading to go home, "Please, I don't know what's going on. Someone help me." I practically shout.

I hear a sudden laughter above me, I look up and see clouds covering my sight from the laughter. "Who are you? Let me go home please." I beg.

"Bzz."

I look at the clouds confused, not sure if I misheard them, "What?"

"Bzz."

"Please help me," I cry out, confused.

*

Bzz

I gasp in shock, sitting up. My hand smacks onto my chest, trying to calm down. I look around, grateful I'm in my own room. I feel my forehead, feeling the cold sweat running down. I look over to where I was laying down and I had left a pool of sweat.

Bzz

I jump and calm myself down realizing it's just my phone. I unlock it and I see a text from Jungkook who wants to hang out today, but the off feeling in my gut tells me to ignore it for now.

I leave my room and go into the bathroom, preparing the warm water for myself. I sneeze and realize that I must be sick. That would explain the weird dream and cold sweat.

I lower myself into my bathtub and I cry silently, my nose stuffed. I let the water sit above my nose while I try my best to not think of what I just went through.

30 minutes later

I'm sitting against the headboard of my bed while I stare at the TV in front of my bed. It's off, but it still feels like a million things are going on on the screen. My sick mind must be going insane with the amount of vomit I just threw up.

I finally take a breath and grab my phone, hovering my fingers above the letters to finally respond to Jungkook. I sigh, knowing that if I don't he'd think I was upset. I wasn't, but I didn't feel well at all.

At once I write my sick excuse quickly and toss my phone upside down beside me, but not a minute later I get a response. I pick it up to see Jungkook's kind text,

Kookie: Really? I'll be over with board games and food.

I sigh, but decide to let him some. I felt bad, but I needed a better distraction than a black screen. I lower myself under my covers and close my eyes, hoping I don't look too sick and gross.

I feel myself drifting into a sleep, but everytime I try I feel the same fear in my chest and I sit up to get the wariness away.

As I fight off another nap when I hear a knock on the door. I try to remember if I locked my door last night, but I can't remember so I get up, grunting. I stumble to the door and see that I indeed forgot to lock my door last night and I facepalm myself internally. I'm an actual moron, I deserve to get murdered in my sleep.

I open the door and see a bunny-looking Jungkook, his arms filled with junk food. Beside him stands Yoongi, holding a few board games, looking annoyed. "What are you doing here?" I ask, my voice sounding very stuffy.

"JK said you were sick so decided to drag me, of all people, to come." He complains and I roll my eyes. I stumble back to my bed and lay down while the other two follow behind me. I cover myself, Jungkook sitting beside me and Yoongi pushing me to the middle so he could sit as well.

"You guys are going to get sick." I complain, but they focus on organizing the food and board games.

"Okay." Yoongi replies, not seeming to care.

I want to sleep, but then the dream comes into my mind, "So what are we eating first?" I ask sitting up, making them both smile.

*

*

*

A/N

My apush teacher just told me to pay attention to her class, but I wanted to finish up this chapter for you guys !!! I hope you guys are having a good day an I hope you're enjoying it. Also the amount of metaphors I just used would make my English teacher proud.

You guys also asked to see my nails so here they are !!! Ignore my gross fingers omg

Have a great day guys!! Love you!!!

-Melanie