Comeback Profile

Edin Profile

Stage Name | Edin
Birth Name | Audrey Edin Hepburn
Korean Name | Yang Hana
Birthday | April 13, 2003
Zodiac | Aries
Nationality | British-Korean
Height | 167 cm (5'6″)
Weight | -
Bloodtype | AB (RH-)
MBTI | ISFJ
Representative Emoticon |🌬️
Position | Vocalist

Edin Facts |

-She was born in Bath, Somerset, England

-Family: Mom (British, 1977), Dad (Korean, Unknown), Brother (2006).

-She used to be part of a European Circus, where she worked as an aerial artist.

-She toured with Cirque du Soleil's Axel show in 2019, and stopped touring with them after their shows in Seoul.

-Training Period: 1 year, 1 month

-Her Chinese Zodiac is the Goat.

-In February 2021 Edin filed a lawsuit against her mom for fraud on her work certificate for the circus she used to work at. According to the falsified certificate Edin's birthday was December 31st, 2002, which she herself thought too.

-She can play the piano and cello, but prefers singing.

-What happened to her dad is unknown. She has stated that he ran away from the circus, but she doesn't know where he is now.

-She performed JYP's "She Was Pretty" for her entry test, along with fellow Pledis trainee Lim Jihye.

-She is a former Pledis trainee.

-Flies is Edin's fandom name created by fans.

-Her favorite season used to be Summer, when she still was in England, because it usually rained any other season. But she doesn't have a favorite that much anymore.

-She is scared of the dark and usually has to hug something order for her to fall asleep without feeling scared.

-Edin always wanted to do something within music. Before she wanted to be in an orchestra, but ever since she was 16 she wanted to be an idol.

-On the final episode of I-Land she finished in 6th place with 1,102,239 global votes.

-She and Sunghoon met at a skating competition back in 2017, but never knew before I-Land ended. (Edin was touring with the circus in the same place)

-Jake saw the show she did with Cirque du Soleil in Brisbane, back in 2019.

-Specialty: Aerial Arts, Singing

-She has stated that Niki reminds her of her younger brother, and loves to baby him at any chance she is given.

-She doesn't really like British food, but prefers Italian food over any other food.

-Edin has gluten allergy. Not to be confused with sensitivity, she has the allergy.

-She has revealed she had to gain weight for their debut, and that the boys who were supposed to lose weight gave her all their food to eat.

-Nicknames: Hannie (Jake)

-Whenever she sleeps she feels really cold, and usually has to sleep with two duvets.

-She wants to try and do some voice acting in a kids cartoon show or movie, she doesn't care what language it is in.

-Edin doesn't like anything coffee flavoured. She generally prefers cold drinks over hot drinks.

-The only music she doesn't like is rapping and rock music. She prefers slow and calm music over anything else.

-Edin wants to learn Japanese in order to speak with more international fans. She has recently doubled her amount of Japanese classes in hopes of learning faster.

-She can speak English, Italian and Korean fluently. (A little German and Dutch)