Jealousy~

May 2021

I rushed with the boys back to our waiting room, after having done a music show stage for our first comeback since debut. We had barely even entered the waiting room before our manager called out for me as I stood with my mouth full of water.

"Uh... someone wants to speak with you," our manager informed and I gulped down my water.

"Did I do something?" I questioned and he hesitantly shook his head before I walked up to the door and peeked out, "oh... hello," I bowed to the boy who stood by the door and he immediately bowed back.

"Hello, I'm Kang Minhee of Cravity," he introduced himself and I nodded at him.

"I know," I assured him with a small smile, "you asked for me?" I frowned in confusion and he nodded at me.

"Ah... I suddenly got really nervous," he excused and fanned his face making me let out a small laugh.

"It's alright, don't worry," I quickly assured him, "how can I help you?"

"I uhm... I... look I really like your voice," he admitted making a small smile grow on my face, "and I wondered if there was a possibility we could maybe... record a cover or something together... maybe a smash up of our songs... I just really... want to sing with you, if that's a possibility?"

"Uh... hold on," I excused and turned around, "manager-nim?"

"Hm?" our manager poked his head up from his phone.

"Am I allowed to record covers or mashups with other artists outside the company?" I questioned and he paused for a second.

"That's something we have to take to Bang PD," he replied and I nodded at him before turning back to Minhee.

"Is there any way I can contact you about what I figure out?" I questioned him.

"Uh... you can get my number," he nodded and got out his phone making me turn back to our manager who just nodded.

"Of course," I nodded and put my number in his phone as he put his number in mine, "I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer."

"So if you're allowed to you'll be open to do it?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"Of course," I nodded at him with a smile.

Before I knew it I felt a push from behind, pushing me forward as I heard Niki's small giggle as I stumbled into Minhee.

"I am so sorry," I quickly excused as Minhee helped me stand up straight again as he just laughed it off.

"It's completely fine," he assured with a laugh, "don't worry about it. Just let me know what you find out."

"I will," I nodded at him.

"And then hopefully... I'll see you around," he stated and I happily nodded at him.

"You probably will," I nodded before he just awkwardly waved and walked off.

I let out a small laugh before walking over and packing down my bag, before remembering one very specific thing.

"Nishimura Riki!" I exclaimed making said boy squeak in his place before immediately turning to me, "how dare you push and embarrass me like that?"

"Noona..." he giggled and pointed to Sunghoon who just stood and starred at the door with his tongue poking his cheek whilst arching an eyebrow, "isn't it funny?"

"I'm a dead girl," I hissed at him as Niki just shook his head.

"No... he'll be so embarrassed," Niki giggled before our manager announced it was time to get out in the cars.

As we walked down the hallways I continued to try and run up to Sunghoon, who took advantage of his long legs and always managed to walk faster than me.

"Will you stop! I'm literally running right now!" I complained as I tried to grab out for his hand, but he just ignored me and continued walking, "are you jealous?"

No answer, absolutely no answer. Just a pissed face and tongue poking in the cheek.

"How immature," I muttered as I clenched my jaw and just walked with Sunoo and Jake in the back before we reached the cars and divided into our usual seats.

Sunghoon completely ignored my presence in the car, which meant I pretended like he didn't sit in the seat in front of me. So I finally just lifted my feet of the ground and placed them on the back of his seat as I sunk down in my seat. The most comfortable way to sit in a car, I swear.

"Hana?" Sunoo called out making me hum and look to him, "is... is hyung jealous?"

"He surely is childish," I hummed at him hearing a snort from in front of me, "childish and scared that he'll hurt his pride if he admits that he is jealous. Imagine the day I have to do something with another male idol that isn't him..."

"An absolute chaos," Heeseung hummed in agreement.

As we reached the dorm I was quick to grab onto Sunghoon's wrist, letting the other boys leave the car.

"Could you leave for a short moment too?" I questioned the driver who hesitantly nodded and got out of the car, "now... speak."

"Why?" Sunghoon arched a brow at me, "won't you rather speak with Minhee?"

"I knew it!" I hissed at him, "you're jealous."

"Did you see the way he was looking at you?" he defended with a snort.

"He was just friendly," I defended.

"Didn't keep you from stumbling into him," he shrugged.

"Did you even see what happened? Riki pushed me," I reminded him with a sigh making him glance to me before just nodding.

"I know," he muttered.

"So why are you jealous?" I crossed my arms at him making him shrug, "you know I prefer your face, right?"

"Just my face?" he let out a small laugh as he looked to me.

"Shut up, you know I prefer you voer anyone else," I assured him and he just nodded with a small toothy smile on his face, "now... hold my hand and we'll walk into the dorm."

"Can't you get legal faster, so we just can go public?" he complained as I stood up and walked to the car door.

"Patience or jail, you decide," I chuckled at him making him roll his eyes before following me out of the car, "thank you for your patience," I quickly bowed to the driver who just nodded at me before I pulled Sunghoon with me into the dorm, "no more jealousy Handsome."

"Okay... no more jealousy," he agreed with me making me let out a small laugh as I glanced at him, making him just eagerly nod at me as I opened the door.

"Good. 'Cause you know I love you."