Chapter 31 Alice P.O.V

I saw Hermione run into the bathroom, Edward was outside the classroom with a look of confusion. I chased after her.

"Hermione what is wrong" I knocked on the stall door hoping that she would unlock it "Hermione it is fine just breath" I could hear her crying and hyperventilating. "Hermione please talk to me"

The lock slid back, the door opened. Her eyes were red but glassy it was as if I was looking through her. I tried to pull her in to a hug but she just tensed and quickly moved away. Her face was painted with terror as the tears flooded from her eyes.

"Hermione what is wrong" I ask again the terror on her face only increased "Hermione you are safe" I took a step towards her but she gasped and backed away close to the wall. "Hermione focus on my eyes breath in out, in out" I slowly got her to calm down slightly

Hermione's eyes darted around the room as she started to breath normally "Alice" she sobed as she leaned against the wall.

I slowly walked towards her holding out my hand "Hermione what is wrong"

She practically fell into my arms, I held her close to me trying to comfort her. "It... It... It is... is... just" She was so distort she could not even finish her sentence

"Sh... sh... sh it is alright your safe" I felt her heart slow down "Do you want to talk about it" I say as I kiss her nose lightly

Her hazle eyes lock on to mine "I should get cleaned up" she sniffed as she whipped the last remaining tears from her eyes. She walked over to the mirror and splashed a bit of water on her face. "I am fine" she tells me glansing through the mirror.