Ch 12)

Ring! Ring!

The three water signs walked out of class.

"And that was the last class." Pisces cheered. "Time for break!"

"Finally a break from you." Scorpio mumbled.

"Thanks for the appreciation." Pisces sarcastically said.

Scorpio mocked Pisces.

"You're so mean." Pisces crossed her arms. "This is why I like Cancer better."

"I don't really care who you like better." Scorpio stated. "I don't care about you." He's harshly said.

Pisces sniffed and covered her eyes.

"Uh- you aren't crying right?" Scorpio asked tapping Pisces' shoulder.

"Oh Pisces, I'm sure Scorpio was just joking." Cancer went to Pisces. She was originally trying to look for Taurus but couldn't find him.

"Yeah, I was half-joking." Scorpio admitted. Cancer glared at Scorpio. "Okay! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"That's alright." Pisces wiped her face and smiled. "I need to toughen up anyways." I'm too sensitive.

"Awe Pisces it's okay." Cancer hugged Pisces. "Now, Scorpio hug Pisces and say you're sorry."

"What? I've already said that." Scorpio complained.

"It's alright Cancer, no need to hug." Pisces assured.

"Hug!" Cancer stomped her foot. Scorpio and Pisces rushed to hug each other. They didn't want to know what Cancer would do next.

"I'm sorry." Scorpio apologised. Pisces and himself were hugging awkwardly probably because it was forced.

"Hey watch out!" A kid shouted. He was riding a skateboard and waving his arms manically. He wizzed passed Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer.

"What is that guy doing? Riding a skateboard indoors?" Cancer said as she brushed herself off. "Are you guys alright?" Cancer asked Pisces and Scorpio.

Scorpio had pulled Pisces towards him and was holding her in a very protective way.

"I see you Scorpio." Cancer giggled to herself.

"What is he thinking? Riding a skateboard inside?" Scorpio questioned.

"Scorpio, what happened to personal space?" Pisces muffled from Scorpio's chest.

Scorpio hadn't realised what he was doing until Pisces had pointed it out. He let go of Pisces and shuffled back.

"Seems like Scorpio really needed liked that hug." Cancer smiled.

Scorpio was embarrassed and avoiding eye contact with Pisces.

"Do you hug others often? It seems like you're comfortable hugging others." Pisces whispered.

"No, I don't like hugs." Scorpio coldly said. "The idea of giving affection to another person." Scorpio shivered.

"Just a few seconds ago we were-." Pisces was shushed by Scorpio.