Ch 19)

"alright class, open your books to page 20." the teacher requested.

both Leo and Aries were not paying attention to the last few minutes of the boring lecture, and they had no intention to. instead their eyes were wandering all over the class, well Leo's at least. Aries was much too caught up with staring at Gemini.

"Aries, quit making goo-goo eyes at her. You'll totally freak her out." Leo quietly whispered, lightly nudging his friend to wake him from his trance.

"shut up- I was not making 'goo-goo' eyes." Aries winced as he internally cringed at the word. was it that obvious that he was staring?

"you so were. you've practically got hearts popping out of your eyes!" Leo snickered.

"ahem! is something funny, Mr Arlione." the teacher asked, noticing the two squabbling.

"no ma'am..." Leo mumbled, as he started to fidget around with his fingers.

"right. if I catch you again, you can see me in detention." she warned, then continued with her lesson.

Leo sighed as he finally opened his book. Was he actually going to do work? nope. he'd rather look out the window, to waste class time looking at the greenery. it was too bad the best seat has been taken already. unfortunately. Sagittarius had beaten him to it, but he didn't really mind.

now whose making goo-goo eyes. Aries rolled his eyes and smirked. when he turned back to the front, he felt a paper ball thrown at him. "ouch!"

"is there a problem?" the teacher huffed as once again she was interrupted mid lecture, she was slightly irritated at the consistent disruptions.

"sorry, it was just a fly." Aries apologised. he opened the paper ball and saw a message. 'is there something wrong with my hair or face? you keep staring. - Gemini.' the note wrote. Aries felt his face go a tinge red as he looked over at her. man. Leo was right- she totally knew...! he rubbed his face in disappointment, he then shook his head to notify Gemini that nothing was wrong. and to that, she smiled looking back down at her notebook. Aries' heart fluttered a bit at the gesture. she's. so. cute.

on the other end of the class. there seemed to be trouble stirring between Libra and Aquarius. Libra had dropped her pen and Aquarius had reached out to grab it for her. strangely enough, when he had tried to hand it back, the pen was stuck to him. he tried vigorously shaking it off, but it wouldn't budge.

Libra scooted her chair closer to Aquarius as quietly as she could, she knew the teacher was already irritated. she tried pulling the pen off Aquarius' hand but it wouldn't budge. stupid pen! she huffed as she used all her strength.

Libra decided to take a closer look, to see what exactly was the problem. she brought Aquarius' hand closer to him, catching him off guard. sorry! she mouthed. aha! it's..binded to him with ice?! she waved Aquarius' hand and mouthed the word frozen to him.

Aquarius eyes widened. frozen? but how? he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head in confusion. Libra sighed as she tried to clasp her hands around the pen, to melt the ice.

eep!

"what's wrong now?" the teacher turned around to see the two signs at the back with their desks weirdly close in proximity. she just scoffed and continued with her lesson. these darn kids.. can't they wait outside of class.

Libra and Aquarius both sighed in relief. they both turned to face each other, not realising how close their faces were. Libra had pulled Aquarius' arm behind her to hide the frozen state that their hands were in. Aquarius was the first to move away, his ears and cheeks turning a reddish hue. we were really close...too close!