Ch 2)

"I love the park!" Cancer exclaims as she runs around

"Don't hurt yourself" Cancer's mother shouts.

"I won't" Cancer promised. Her mother had brought her to a new park. Cancer ran over a rock and tripped over. "Ouch!"

"Are you okay Miss?" A boy asked Cancer.

"Yeah, I'll be alright." Cancer get helped up by the brunette. She looks up and sees a boy who looks about her age with brunette hair and blue eyes, holding an umbrella. Cancer was about 10 years old.

"You've seem to have scratched yourself, do you need a bandaid?" He asks.

"Huh? Oh this, it's fine." Cancer assured.

"I have a bandaid in my pocket, hold on a second." The boy leaves his umbrella, kneels down and places the bandaid on the scratch on Cancer's leg.

"Oh, thank you." Cancer said to the boy. "What's your name?" She asks.

"Taurus." The boy replies as he picked up his umbrella.

"I'm Cancer." She smiles. "Why do you have an umbrella? It's sunny." Cancer asked curiously.

"It's to give me shade." Taurus explains as he looks at the small girl.

"Oh, that makes sense. Could I have some shade too?" Cancer moves underneath the umbrella next to Taurus. This caught Taurus by surprise, as Cancer tries to fit under the umbrella, they both briefly touch hands.

"Cancer! Come have your lunch!" Cancer's mother calls.

"That's my mum, I have to go now." Cancer grabs Taurus' hand. "Promise we will meet again?" Cancer smiled as she run off. Taurus just froze.

"Young master! Why did you run off." Taurus' butler had caught up to him. Taurus didn't respond. "Young master are you alright." Taurus' butler looks at Taurus' face. "Oh my! Young master, you're all red! Did you get sunburnt?!" Taurus' butler starts panicking.

Taurus just looks at his hand. Cancer, the girl with bright green eyes, and red hair touched my hand.

•••••••••••••

"Hey, white hair!" A boy laughed at Capricorn. Capricorn just ignored him. "Hey look at me when  I talk to you." The boy says to Capricorn. Capricorn looks at him, unfazed.

"He's got weird red eyes too!" Another boy laughs.

"What's wrong with red eyes?" Another boy with red eyes asked, he had black hair and looked very intimidating.

"Hey, nothing! I think red eyes are cool." The boy nervously chuckles. And with one glare, the boys ran away.

"Are you okay?" The black haired boy asks. Capricorn just looks at him in the eye.

"You didn't have to do that. So why did you?" Capricorn asked.

Jeez, this guy sounds so serious. "Well, they were treating you badly." The boy explains. Did he not want my help? How ungrateful.

"Thank you." Capricorn says to him. "My name is Capricorn."

"Oh, you're welcome. I'm Scorpio." Scorpio said. "You're the first person who isn't scared of me." Scorpio admits.