Ch 3)

"I got accepted!" Pisces squeals.

"Oh my what is all this squealing." Pisces' sister had entered her room.

"I got accepted into Astronima College, Diana!" Pisces squealed. Now they were Bothe squealing.

"Oh, my little sister. All grown up." Diana sniffs. Diana was Pisces' older sister, she had taken care of Pisces ever since she was young.

"Hey, I'll miss you." Pisces gives her sister a big hug. "Now I should start packing." Pisces found her suitcase and started packing her things. I wonder if Libra got in too.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Diana's fiancé, Harry came to check up on them.

"I got in to Astronima College!" Pisces cheered.

"Oh that's great! No wonder you girls were screaming." Harry shakes his head.

"Okay, now let's leave her to pack." Diana pushes Harry out of the room and waves to Pisces. 

•••••••••••••

"Evan! I got in!" Aquarius breaks the news to his brother.

"Oh that's amazing bro!" Evan cheers. "You'll be staying over there right?" Aquarius nodded and gave his brother a hug. "I'm going to miss you little bro, hey I'll tell dad for you okay." Evan pats his brother on the back. Aquarius nods and runs up to his room to pack.

"I'm going to miss this place. Maybe the place over there is huge." Aquarius started to dream. "Oh right! Stay focused Aquarius. You need to pack everything you need." Aquarius looks at his closet and starts there. 

•••••••••••••

"Capricorn, there seems to be a letter in the mail for you." Capricorn's grandfather says as he picks up a letter. Capricorn rushes to him and gets handed the letter. 

"Huh? Bills?" Capricorn was confused he had got a letter about bills?

"Oh I'm just messing with ya kiddo." His grandfather chuckles. He hands Capricorn the real letter.

"Thanks." Capricorn opens the letter. "I got in!" He cheered.

"Is it that school you would always ramble about." His grandmother laughs. Capricorn nods. "Oh I'm so proud of you Capricorn, you've grown to be a very fine young man."

"Nana, stop you're making me blush." Capricorn shared.

"She's right, you've been working hard since day 1. You deserve it kid." His grandfather says. 

"Thanks pops. Now I've got to get packing." Capricorn runs to his room.

•••••••••••••

"Mochi! I got in!" Sagittarius says as she opened her letter. Mochi meows at her. "It's wonderful! I got into my dream school! I should tell mum." Sagittarius runs down the stairs. 

"Mum! You won't believe it." Sagittarius starts. Her mother looked at her excited for the news. "I got in to Astronima College!" Sagittarius reveals.

"Oh that's great sweetie! You worked very hard." Her mother smiles. "You'll be staying over there correct?" Sagittarius nods her head. "Then what are you doing? You better start packing if you're arriving there on the weekend!" Sagittarius remembers and rushes back up the stairs.

"I wish I could bring you Mochi." Sagittarius sighs. "I'll take a picture of you with me then." Sagittarius smiles as she snuggles Mochi. "Now what should I pack first?"

•••••••••••••

"I got in. Astronima high!" Scorpio tells his grandparents.